Cant log into booking

EssG

Anyone else in Australia having issues logging into their booking? ....I keep getting "

Your login attempt was not successful. Please try again."

Sometimes it helps to register with a different email and then log in with that email address

Sometimes it helps to register with a different email and then log in with that email address

You dont use your email to log in on the AU website Skier52...only your booking number, name and surname

You dont use your email to log in on the AU website Skier52...only your booking number, name and surname

I'm Australian, use the AUS website, and log in with my email address. Just tried this, and unsuccessful. Thought it may have been because I had a sneak peak at the UK website today for price comparison, though I did log out afterwards, so tried changing my password. Password change successful, but not log in. Then tried the booking number, but that didn't work either.

I was just about to close the tab, when a brief message came onto the svreen to say the page was down and they are currently performing updates.

Hope that's all it is.

I'm Australian, use the AUS website, and log in with my email address. Just tried this, and unsuccessful. Thought it may have been because I had a sneak peak at the UK website today for price comparison, though I did log out afterwards, so tried changing my password. Password change successful, but not log in. Then tried the booking number, but that didn't work either.

I was just about to close the tab, when a brief message came onto the svreen to say the page was down and they are currently performing updates.

Hope that's all it is.

Thanks for that KatieK ...must be what the problem is. I still can't log in so hopefully it will be up and running soon

Edited by EssG

Yes - they were doing "upgrades" to the AU site between 7am and 1pm AEST Sunday 24th.

I tried logging in last night with and this morning - using either my email address or booking number - with no luck (same error msg)

Let's hope they fix it soon!

NB: I have always been able to login using my email address.