Allure of the Seas W Guarantee Question (cabin has been assigned...)

We are sailing on the Allure of the Seas Nov. 12th and ended up having our reservation changed to a W Guarantee the other day from our assigned D1. We have been on the ship (and other Oasis class ships, including Harmony) many times and have loved our balcony cabins. Due to what is going on with the ports, the prices dropped substantially and we had the opportunity to do the Suite Guarantee. Well, today we were assigned a Grand Suite!!!! 11660 to be exact! We are over the moon excited and feel so so so lucky. We never do suites, so this is a once in a lifetime for our little family of four (two little kids - 2 and 4). My question is - has anybody ever been assigned a cabin from a W Guarantee and then been offered an upsell? Strangely enough, the crown loft suites are actually LESS money than the Grand Suites currently. If given the chance, we would take one in a heartbeat - again, once in a lifetime and they just look so cool! I know they won't switch us to one, and that is fine - again, we are super grateful and would have been happy with a JS - but didn't know if this is ever a possibility. Thoughts????

Hi!

Exactly - we booked the W Guarantee which is cheaper than both but were assigned to a Grand Suite, which is currently more expensive than the crown loft. I didn't know if they would ever call us to see if we wanted an upsell to crown loft so that they could free up a Grand Suite. Sorry for the confusing situation! I just didn't know if anybody who booked a W Guarantee in the past ever had the upsell fairy call them offering them a paid upgrade to a different type of suite...

Hi!

Exactly - we booked the W Guarantee which is cheaper than both but were assigned to a Grand Suite, which is currently more expensive than the crown loft. I didn't know if they would ever call us to see if we wanted an upsell to crown loft so that they could free up a Grand Suite. Sorry for the confusing situation! I just didn't know if anybody who booked a W Guarantee in the past ever had the upsell fairy call them offering them a paid upgrade to a different type of suite...

Call them, Call the crown and anchor number and see what they have to say.

Call them, Call the crown and anchor number and see what they have to say.

Thank you! I called last night and they told me as of right now I would pay the current difference between the category booked and what I want to upgrade to - so the difference between the Suite Guarantee and the Crown Loft. I don't think I can technically "ask" for an upsell - I'm assuming I would need to be called for that. Oh well! Worth a shot! We are still super excited!