premium all inclusive

Going on discovery 2 next month and my other half is a real ale drinker. The real ales are charged with a suppliment so maybe worth paying the extra to upgrade for the week. Going as a couple would we both have to upgrade. ? There is plenty of choice for me on the included all inclusive!

You would generally have to pay for both guests in the cabin for the premium upgrade. We have found that just paying the supplement for the premium drinks for a week came to less than the premium upgrade price being asked...Have a great time

I'm not up to speed on the drinks package(s) on Discovery - however on previous cruises the real ales were charged at £2.00 per bottle extra for those on AI.

Is that not an option now ?

The choice was Old Speckled Hen, Landlord or London Pride (if memory seves) - all very acceptable.

The only problem was that they were served chilled - I had to ask for my supply to be kept out of the cooler !!!

We were on D2 in May. Fullers London Pride, Old Speckled Hen and Marstons Pedigree have a 2.30 Pound supplement. You would both have to upgrade so just paying the supplement per drink may well be your best bet - there is such a good choice on the ordinary AI package.

I bought the premium package on my second week for a discounted £50 and on reflection did not spend the equivalent on premium drinks. Next time I will just pay the supplement for an occasional treat.