Alchemy hours on Pride?

Wolfhunt

We are going to be sailing on Pride in about a month and have started the hunt for recent Fun Times to get an idea of what to expect.

While I haven't found recent ones, one I found from last summer showed the Alchemy Bar opening around 2-2:30pm each day. We love Alchemy and the last two ships we were on, Alchemy didn't open until around 5pm.

Does anyone know if Alchemy still opens around 2pm on Pride? If so, I might have to seriously rethink about getting Cheers.

Thanks. Alchemy is the one bar that can destroy my drink budget. With drinks being $10.50 + tip at Alchemy on our last cruise, Cheers looks pretty good.

With it opening much earlier than our last couple cruises, definitely gonna have to rethink my drink budget.

Thanks. Alchemy is the one bar that can destroy my drink budget. With drinks being $10.50 + tip at Alchemy on our last cruise, Cheers looks pretty good.

With it opening much earlier than our last couple cruises, definitely gonna have to rethink my drink budget.

I hear ya! We enjoy stopping at Alchemy on the way to dinner for a drink or two...or three. I'm on Pride the week before you are...I'll let them know you're coming! :'):'):'):'):')

I hear ya! We enjoy stopping at Alchemy on the way to dinner for a drink or two...or three. I'm on Pride the week before you are...I'll let them know you're coming! :'):'):'):'):')

Just make sure they have plenty of ingredients for the Cucumber Sunrise available. I always start with that and then am typically trying whatever concoction they make up on the fly. I think half of the conversations at Alchemy go something like "What was that drink you just made? I'll take one too" ;p

I was just on the Pride a few weeks ago. The Alchemy Bar opens every day at 2pm, except the Half Moon Cay day when it opens at 4pm. Also, embarkation day, it opens at 2:30pm. For Freeport and Grand Turk, it opens at 2pm.

We loved the Alchemy Bar, especially the Martini Tasting. A definite if you haven't done that yet! It was fabulous.

Enjoy!

I was just on the Pride a few weeks ago. The Alchemy Bar opens every day at 2pm, except the Half Moon Cay day when it opens at 4pm. Also, embarkation day, it opens at 2:30pm. For Freeport and Grand Turk, it opens at 2pm.

We loved the Alchemy Bar, especially the Martini Tasting. A definite if you haven't done that yet! It was fabulous.

Enjoy!

Thank you.

We have not done the tasting yet. First time we sailed Carnival we missed it, second time we had Cheers so we kinda did a full size tasting of most of the menu. Still deciding on if we want Cheers this trip but will definitely do the tasting if we don't get Cheers.

Thank you.

We have not done the tasting yet. First time we sailed Carnival we missed it, second time we had Cheers so we kinda did a full size tasting of most of the menu. Still deciding on if we want Cheers this trip but will definitely do the tasting if we don't get Cheers.

Ha! Good point about the Cheers package. We weren't quite up for that this time around, maybe next year! I would have loved to try more of the offerings at the Alchemy Bar. My favorite was Forty is the New Twenty. I got a couple of those on the way to dinner!