Costa Mediterranea March 18 anyone else going?

Nonniroc

Hi,

Willtop5 started a Thread on Other Cruise Lines, for the Costa Western Mediterranea sailing out of Fort Lauderdale on March 18th. So far we are the only 2 to sign on.

All out there that are scheduled too sail on that date, why not join us? We can get a CCs group going, and set up a meeting! Just think of all the fun!!!!:D

Thanks

Lill

• 2 weeks later...

:D Hi Lill!

We just booked yesterday.and I popped in here to see what was new.

We sailed with Costa last February, and had a wonderful cruise.

In December, a group from the HAL message board met in the Hudson room.It was fun, and quite nice to be able to put a face on a name.

Sharon

Hi,

Welcome aboard! David and I thought that we had the ship to ourselves:D .

Please sign in on the March 18th Mediterranea Costa Cruise in the section marked "Other Cruises". It was started there by Wiltup5, and you will now be the third person to join us.

Where are you from, and how many of you are cruising?

Looking forward to hearing from you.:D

Hi,

Welcome aboard! David and I thought that we had the ship to ourselves:D .

Please sign in on the March 18th Mediterranea Costa Cruise in the section marked "Other Cruises". It was started there by Wiltup5, and you will now be the third person to join us.

Where are you from, and how many of you are cruising?

Looking forward to hearing from you.:D

Lill

I was wondering where some other cc'ers might bee hanging out. welcome to sharon! Hello lil, hope your eye is getting better! and thank you for the update. I am hearing that club medusa is a popular place to meet. Any ideas?

-david

Hi Lill and David..

It is an awful big ship for just of the three of us..........:D

My husband George and I are from Eastern Ontario Canada.

We will be motoring to Florida, and boarding after spending a couple of day in Daytona soaking up some heat.

It has been a nasty cold month here.

I am trying to remember where Club Medusa was located on the ship David, but just can't quite place it.:o

Sounds like a plan tho.

Hi Sharon,

As I wrote earlier, a small group of CCers are in the Forum Called:

ROLL CALLS- Members Only in ALL OTHER CRUISE LINES.

It was started by Willtop5, and it says "Costa Mediterranea, March 18th", anyone going. I did this forum in the hopes of finding more people that might have missed the other one.

Please join us there Sharon. ;)

All the Best,

Lill:D

Hi -- we are thinking of booking this cruise with obstructed verandah view. anyone know what that entails? heard it had a lifeboat below the verandah. did anyone book through *****.com? where's the cheapest place to book this cruise? do you think this will be heavy spring breakers cruise? we are looking for peace as we are leaving our toddler with grandma!

:D

Hi -- we are thinking of booking this cruise with obstructed verandah view. anyone know what that entails? heard it had a lifeboat below the verandah. did anyone book through *****.com? where's the cheapest place to book this cruise? do you think this will be heavy spring breakers cruise? we are looking for peace as we are leaving our toddler with grandma!

Hi,

I do hope that you can join us. It is a little early for spring break, so like you I am hoping that there will not be a large amount of spring breakers.

Our friends just booked that catagory and I think the lifeboats are directly below your cabin. Having sailed in verandahs for the past few years, I can only say that any verandah is a good one. You will enjoy the serenity of sitting out on your private deck. Go for it:D

Archived