Camping, Video Gaming, Dungeons and Dragons
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    N/A
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Caribbean

Daruma's Achievements

Cool Cruiser

Cool Cruiser (2/15)

1. Bubble blowing wouldn't bother me, but I've heard/read that many people smoke on their balconies... THAT would turn me homicidal 🤬🤬😁 Such a filthy, disgusting, stinky habit IMHO and I detest it when I smell cigarette/cigar smoke nearby.
  2. We buy them as Hurricane Rations here in FL.
  3. Especially if you were in a Light Fighter unit, lol.
  4. As I said above ... I may be able to gleen information from peoples' replies that I hadn't thought of... and that has indeed been the case. My last cruise was 15 yrs ago on Disney, (where we did hapoen to have a balcony), so I'm essentially a know nothing newbie, and folks may, and have, offered insight as to what their break point is, or how they assess the cost overall which I have found helpful. I'm not sure why this seems so difficult for you to understand considering it's the second time I've explained it 🤷
  5. Uh... technically that'd be easier to do on a balcony... just sayin' 🤣
  6. Also, I'm unsure of what would make me happy... discussions like this can help me to decide.
  7. Two reasons... people tend to proffer info in these discussions that I may not have thought of. Two... it's also just a "conversation" piece. You are under no obligation to reply.
  8. Fortunately, (or not depending on your point of view), I don't drink alcohol, so I don't need to upgrade my drInk package 😁 I've already booked the Vibe and Thermal Spa on my 11/25 Encore cruise... they're not yet available on my 4/26 Aqua cruise... but as soon as they are... WHAMMO!! So, as I just posted above I just got a great deal to upgrade to a solo balcony on my 11/25 cruise by pushing it back a week, and the Solo Balcony is only $200 more than I was paying for an interior Solo Studio for the prior week. Now, thus far I'm paying $2200 for an interior Solo Studio on the Aqua for 4/26... and currently a Solo Balcony is $1600 more; $3800... that's a 72%'ish increase 😳 NUH UH 🤣
  9. <sigh> Isn't birth to 22 AND 4 years of college enough? 😂
  10. You get me. As I've mentioned above, I can afford this... but would I rather spend my money elsewhere? I'm not sure to be honest. I'm no Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos... but I can pay my rent... and now that last week my son graduated from college... I can eat meat too 😂🤣
  11. So, interesting timing. I was booked on this cruise for the week prior, and in an interior Solo Studio. My NCL account guy called me today and said that if I could go one week later, same ship, same itinerary, (the one pictured below), that I could get a Solo BALCONY for only $200 more!! Uh... YES PLEASE!! 😂
  12. It's well within my budget... I'm contemplating "worth it," for which I'm getting some good feedback. It comes down to +$650/$1k for balcony vs what else could I use that money on 🤷
  13. I've only scratched the surface in getting to know you a bit via this forum... but I must say... from what I've gathered from your posts... I'm surprised you'd go up to $25 😂🤣
  14. Thank you, but I don't fly anywhere. I drive either an hour to Tampa, about 2.5/3 to Port Canaveral, or 4 to Miami 🤷