KarmaElectra

Members
About Me

• Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    NCL
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Bermuda

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

KarmaElectra's Achievements

250+ Club

250+ Club (5/20)

1. Thanks all...some great info! Hoping the 3/4 beds are in the ceiling, so this will be worrying for nothing. (All the videos I found on YouTube showed them on the wall, but they could be old videos.) Although I would like to have one big bed...it may actually be a good idea to keep the beds separate...that way I can use one for sitting on, and luggage. I like my cabin location (high deck, near elevator), so don't want to ask for a change. Thanks again 🙂
  2. I booked a solo inside guarantee, and was assigned a cabin that can fit up to four. The bed is usually set up in the middle, with a nightstand on each side. My concern is that with the tight space,and the 3rd/4th beds folded up on the wall, I could bump into them or hit my head. Does anyone know if they can set up the bed on one side (against the wall) and put both nightstands on the same side,to give me a bit more space? Sorry if this is a weird question! I usually book a balcony with my travel companion, but decided to do a last-minute cheapie solo. Thanks for any insight.
  3. Many thanks! Yes I just saw someone post a daily, and it looks like the theatre shows are 7:30 and 9:30 when they're on.
  4. Thank you! Does anyone know about the show times? Is the first show usually 7, 7:30, 8...? (just trying to book dining times accordingly)
  5. I'm going through the topics right now, so I apologize if this info is somewhere else..thought this would be the quickest way to find the info I'm looking for. Sailing on Emerald Princess, what is the difference between dining rooms? It looks like the Botticelli is the largest, with the grand aft views etc. - am I correct? The DaVinci and Michelangelo are smaller and in the center of the ship...is one considered better than the other? Also, what time do the production shows usually start? Thank you. 🙂

If you are already a Cruise Critic member, please log in with your existing account information or your email address and password.