jcool

Members
Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

jcool's Achievements

1,000+ Club

1,000+ Club (7/20)

1. Thanks, everyone for answering my question.
  2. When I booked, I have 50 points. If I take a 5 Day cruise does that make me Emerald on that cruise?
  3. Leaveitallbehind Thank you for answering my question.
  4. How far is Amber Cove cruise port to Puerto Plata cruise port? What is there to do out of the cruise port gate of Puerto Plata?
  5. jcool

Montego Bay

Thanks for answering my question. Does anyone know about how much would a cab cost to Margaritaville?
  6. jcool

Montego Bay

I am thinking about taking a cruise that is going to Montego Bay. Is there anything to do nearby?
  7. Betsy Doll I want to go to the Mountain top on my own. That is why I want to rent a car. Because last time I went to the Mountain top, I felt rushed. Mz-s Thank you for answering my question.
  8. I will be coming in on Carnival. I am trying to rent a car. In St. Thomas does anyone know how I can do this?
  9. Thanks everyone for answering my question.
  10. Do you have to pay for Guy's pig & Anchor smoke house?
  11. I would like to know what restaurant is included in your cruise fare on Celebration?
  12. jcool

Why

Thank you for answering my question because I jumped right away and told my love ones they are wearing mask.
  13. jcool

Why

Why are they delaying boarding for the seaside?
  14. jcool

CDC

Jamielogical What ship are you on?
  15. jcool

CDC

Thanks everyone for answering my question. I have a picture of my first shots. Jamielogical It looks like you like MSC a lot. I hope I will like them as well. Is there any advice you can give me about MSC? I have taken a lot of other cruise lines.