christmas getaway Thomson Dream

Getting a little worried that we will be the only ones on this cruise.Is there any way in finding out how many cabins have been sold. Cant find anybody else whos going on this cruise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Getting a little worried that we will be the only ones on this cruise.Is there any way in finding out how many cabins have been sold. Cant find anybody else whos going on this cruise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

This is what cabins are left (which i make 330 left out of 754, so over half full at the moment):

abin 1: 2 Adults

Deck 7/9 Outside Plus with Private Bath, Shower, WC

£182.00 per adult

Hurry, only 9 cabins left

Close

There are only 9 cabins of this type available for this cruise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deck 7/9 Outside Plus with Private Bath, Shower, WC

£182.00 per adult

Hurry, only 36 cabins left

Close

There are only 36 cabins of this type available for this cruise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deck 5/6 Outside Plus with Private Bath, Shower, WC

£140.00 per adult

Hurry, only 73 cabins left

Close

There are only 73 cabins of this type available for this cruise.

Deck 5/6 Outside Plus with Private Bath, Shower, WC

£140.00 per adult

Hurry, only 16 cabins left

Close

There are only 16 cabins of this type available for this cruise.

Deck 7 Outside with Shower, WC

£112.00 per adult

Hurry, only 34 cabins left

Close

There are only 34 cabins of this type available for this cruise.

Deck 5/6 Outside with Shower, WC

£84.00 per adult

Hurry, only 52 cabins left

Close

There are only 52 cabins of this type available for this cruise.

Deck 4/5 Outside with Shower, WC

£70.00 per adult

Hurry, only 23 cabins left

Close

There are only 23 cabins of this type available for this cruise.

Deck 6/7 Inside with Shower , WC

Included in Total Price quoted

Hurry, only 87 cabins left

Close

There are only 87 cabins of this type available for this cruise.

Sodafountain Thanks so much im sure that took a while.At least with half the ship booked its not likely to be cancelled phew !!

Bobontour Think you should change your cruise dates Theyll be lots more fun if you join us on the 18 Decenber Ill even buy you a Christmas Drink HaHa xx

Hi celt123

16 days on the Dream really looking forward to it. if it;s not booked up when it's time to leave i might just take you up on it.(Pig Might fly) but i can dream especially with it being Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Celt123,

We are on the same cruise, Caribbean for Xmas and new year can't wait, will be our 2nd time on Dream, going on spirit in 4 weeks time and previously been on celebration twice.

Love Thomson cruises, see you in December :)

Oh Brilliant Im really excited too.Buying summer clothes NOW much to my husbands despair! There are 5 in our party Myself Husband and Mother In Law and my two daughters who are 13 and 10. Hope there will be other children on board and of course a possible visit from Father Christmas for my 10 year old! I take it you enjoyed your time on the Dream ive read some really positive reviews lately. We are flying from Manchester and hoping we wont have a repeat of last years weather. Hope to meet you during the cruise at some point We will be talking a lot of Welsh so keep an ear out and remember to say 'Hello'

• 3 weeks later...

Hi we are also going, also flying from manchester really looking forward to it . Im more worried if this ship is ok nearly had heart failure when i booked it and read the reviews . Does any one have any news as to if the ship is up to scratch . Our last 2 cruises were on ocean village 1 & 2 which we liked . Looking for good trips any one can recommend we have a lively 12 year old son with us . Usually do our own but open to suggestions thanks xx

Hi Leytonsmum

I was also very worried about ship but everything seems to have been sorted out Fab Reviews being posted now!! Looking forward to meeting you in December and im sure the children will no doubt meet up at some point probably at the airport!

Also not sure about excursions but hopefully the girls will be able to swim with dolphins (there xmas present) Dunn Falls seems quite popular! Have a few months to decide though haha!

See you in December

Rhian

:D

Hi lynnpresco

Not sure if you can still check cabin availability think it was something to do with the program on your PC.Might be better to to leave a thread message to sodafountain who might be able to help you further:confused:.Good Luck.

thanks for your reply your probably right its a special programme will have to learn how to do a thread message

No special program required, just internet explorer.

Basically, do a booking, and get as far as the payment page, then, click back (not the browser back button, but the back button supplied by Thomson near the bottom of the page). It should pop up with a message about showing secure items or something, says NO.

Next, scroll to the bottom and click teh back button again, this time answerign YES to the secure content question. Thats it, should now show available cabins.

PS - i may have got the NO and YES the wrong way round, if it doesn't work first time, answer YES then NO, see how that does.

PPS - they appear to have fixed it, no longer works!!

Hi Leytonsmum

I was also very worried about ship but everything seems to have been sorted out Fab Reviews being posted now!! Looking forward to meeting you in December and im sure the children will no doubt meet up at some point probably at the airport!

Also not sure about excursions but hopefully the girls will be able to swim with dolphins (there xmas present) Dunn Falls seems quite popular! Have a few months to decide though haha!

See you in December

Rhian

:D

Thanks for that my son made up that he may have some one to meet up with , he was worried there wold be no other kids , keep in touch if you here any thing good many thanks Dawn

Brill how lovely no kids with you!! wow got another few years yet for that . We went away last Christmas and new year ( not on a cruise )left the older children and grand children and loved it . Never again will I hopefully spend the Christmas period in England xx Our 3rd cruise and you will love it.

Hi infoqueen so pleased you had a fab time.I have a couple of questions

1. Can you get free drinking water in any of the restaurants or if not how much is bottled water?

2.Could you please tell me about the Wine waiter in the Orion ie how much?Is it worth it? Any comments really.

3. Facilities for the children 10 and 13 year old.

Any comments would be appreciated.Looking forwards to reading your review.

Rhianx

• 1 month later...

Cant wait to meet you all Im sure we will have a fantastic cruise! Any ideas what goes on Xmas eve/day and New year eve/day! Also any thoughts about excursions either DIY or through Thomsons Would love to hear from you. Getting closes now people :D:D

I'm sure I read something about Christmas eve/day on one of these threads, but I can't remember where!! As for the excursions I know very little as I haven't been to any of our ports of call. What I am doing though is reading any comments and copying and pasting into a Word document for later reading so we have some idea of what to do when we get there. On previous cruises - many years ago I tended to do my own thing and use public transport, but this time both my husband and I are restricted as to walking distance and with it being Christmas we don't know if public transport will be running. So we'll probably do a couple of excursions, but may not take Thomson's ones. Looking forward to meeting you Lynn x :)

Archived