Transportation Pass purchase location

Spf12

At the dockyard,where do they sell the transportation passes .tokens,etc.@ years ago,my last visit,they sold them as you got off the ship?

Last year they sold them at a little hut as you walked down the pier. Also at the visitor center near where you board the ferries.

They are changing the procedures so you may only be able to get day passes and have to get tokens/ticket booklets in Hamilton. Waiting for the 1 May cruise to find out what the Bermuda authorities have come up with. They are trying to promote the use of their taxis. Here are a couple of links to check out.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49846764&postcount=1

http://www.bermuda-attractions.com/bermuda_000091.htm

Edited by Wine-O

At the dockyard,where do they sell the transportation passes .tokens,etc.@ years ago,my last visit,they sold them as you got off the ship?

The changes mentioned in the pp, have been reversed, so tokens and passes are available at the Visitors' Information Centers (3 locations):

Dockyard-v4.jpg

SBtS

The changes mentioned in the pp, have been reversed, so tokens and passes are available at the Visitors' Information Centers (3 locations):

Dockyard-v4.jpg

SBtS

Thank you for your replies.

Does anyone know for sure if you can purchase the Ticket Booklet at the Dockyard? I've read contradictory posts. On the new ferry schedule, it notes that "Passes, Tokens & Tickets available from the Hamilton Ferry & Bus Terminals, Visitors Information Centres, sub-post offices, hotels and guest houses". Thanks!

Does anyone know for sure if you can purchase the Ticket Booklet at the Dockyard? I've read contradictory posts. On the new ferry schedule, it notes that "Passes, Tokens & Tickets available from the Hamilton Ferry & Bus Terminals, Visitors Information Centres, sub-post offices, hotels and guest houses". Thanks!

They have not sold the ticket booklets at the Dockyard for several years.