NCL Mastercard

bskmom

I haven't decided if I am just missing it or is there some trick to finding out where you can apply for this mastercard. I do not see anything on the NCL Website. I also went to MBNA and I saw lots of different cards but none for NCL.. Can someone please help me out.

Thanks I figure if I start using it now it could help towards my April Cruise?!! Is it like other rewards cards?

Patti

Yeah, after NCL's new website went live, info on the cc has been hard to find. I did a google search and found https://wwwn.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=KWYS&mc=A000001QFY. It's what NCL's homepage link took you to.

The card is offers 3% (4% for NCL) for charges. You can accumlate upto 250points a month and 1000 points a year. Points are good for 3 years. Because of the limits, many people do have multiple cards. Be aware of the interest charges; not a real benefit to have the card if you pay interest each month. Best recommendation is to pay off the card each month.

There are numerous existing threads about the card, a search will give you lots more info.

I was searching for the site a couple of weeks ago, without success, so sent an email to Bank of America, explaining the problem, and asking them if they could provide me with a website, AND to advise their marketing and IT departments easier access might mean more customers. I mentioned that lack of easy access worried me that maybe they are not too excited about the plan they took over from MBNA, and to please comment.

They responded a few days later with a customer service number for me to call.

I wanted the site for someone else, but since I asked them if they could provide me with the site, I responded to them with a remark like, "I guess the answer is NO"!!

Thanks for the website, I will forward it along.

MBNA was purchased by Bank America. So now you can go to BAC online and check out their site. You can choose any of hundreds of cards to get online with. Just pick out the NCL card and then you will have all of the perks listed above. We have used it now for over 2 years. Greatest thing going.

MBNA was purchased by Bank America. So now you can go to BAC online and check out their site. You can choose any of hundreds of cards to get online with. Just pick out the NCL card and then you will have all of the perks listed above. We have used it now for over 2 years. Greatest thing going.

Like the OP and Tomct, I haven't found the NCL card on the BOA site. If you could direct us to where it is located on the BOA site, I'd appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

We're going to sail the Dawn again...this time for 10 days....i love my cruise card. One small thing though....the travel agent said that I could only use one certificate....she called NCL and she was wrong (thank god). Amazing how much misinformation is out there regarding this card.

Archived