Grand Harbor?

cruisecrazymama

Is this the same as Georgetown Harbor? I was browsing the RCI excurisons and they have a Stingray City Grand harbor lunch pkg. I have never heard of grand Harbor and this is my second time to GC.

Just off Grand Cayman's north shore lies a sandbar, which is inhabited by stingrays. Locals have been feeding these graceful creatures for years and now they are tame enough for them to eat right out of your hand. You will be able to don your mask and snorkel and swim amongst these wonderful creatures. Qualified guides and snorkeling equipment are provided, but do not forget your swimsuit, towel and suntan lotion. Do not miss this unique opportunity, as you meet such characters as “Ray Charles”, “Sugar Ray”, “Martha Ray” and other members of the Southern Ray family as filmed by National Geographic & Discovery Channels.

Upon returning to Grand Harbor, enjoy a relaxing Caribbean lunch at Castaway’s Restaurant. Afterwards, explore the variety of shops located at Grand Harbor before taking a scheduled shuttle service back to the cruise ship terminal in Georgetown.

No, it's not the same place. Grand Harbor is a short drive out of George Town. Here's a website that talks about surfing/skate boarding at GH. When we were in GC last January, we got lost and ended up here (we were heading toward Rum Point). About the only thing I remembered seeing was a bunch of shops, and a Hurley's grocery store. I'm sure Grand Harbour has a website, but I haven't found it yet. There's a picture on the Black Pearl webstite that shows some of the shops.

http://www.blackpearl.ky/info.php

Archived