kids patters added

S.S.Oceanlover

I have added kids Patters for age groups 3-7 and 8-12 to my site.

Just click on the link in my signature and look in the "Ship" section.

The groupings for each cruise are different depending on the amount of kids on a particular sailing and their ages.

Bill

You have a wonderful site! Have browsed all through it. We're sailing June 24, 2006 on the Caribbean Princess Eastern - 17 people with kids 5,9,11,12,15,16,17.

I know the older 3 will do the Big Teen thing, but I'm concerned about the 11 and 12 year old (almost 12 and 13). I noticed you have 2 age groupings 8-12 and then 10-13. Is there a specific grouping for the Eastern. AND have you ever heard of young teens joining their older siblings for the Teen Activiteis?

We are all going on Princess for the first time .... stressing out about meals and programming for our 17 family members

THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT WEB SITE!!

You have a wonderful site! Have browsed all through it. We're sailing June 24, 2006 on the Caribbean Princess Eastern - 17 people with kids 5,9,11,12,15,16,17.

I know the older 3 will do the Big Teen thing, but I'm concerned about the 11 and 12 year old (almost 12 and 13). I noticed you have 2 age groupings 8-12 and then 10-13. Is there a specific grouping for the Eastern. AND have you ever heard of young teens joining their older siblings for the Teen Activiteis?

We are all going on Princess for the first time .... stressing out about meals and programming for our 17 family members

THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT WEB SITE!!

Sorry i couldn't reply sooner but just got back from a cruise tonight. Since you're already gone I hope you are having a great time. You'll find you'll get through it just fine.

For anybody reading the KidsPatters there are no age groupings for Eastern and Western. Princess finds out the total number of kids per sailing and their ages and then figures out the age groupings for that particular sailing.

Bill

Archived