Shuttle Recommendations - FLL to Miami

Hello All,

I am doing some research on a possible 3 day cruise with my family sailing out of Miami. I have found a really good airfare deal to FLL, about $200 pp less than flying to Miami. With 4 of us traveling it saves a good deal of money.

Any recommendations on shuttle services to look at to get from Fort Lauderdale to Miami? We would be arriving a day or two early and departing a day after the cruise in order to get the deal on the airfare, so it would need to be one that offers drop off service at a hotel.

Thanks in advance.

Hello All,

I am doing some research on a possible 3 day cruise with my family sailing out of Miami. I have found a really good airfare deal to FLL, about $200 pp less than flying to Miami. With 4 of us traveling it saves a good deal of money.

Any recommendations on shuttle services to look at to get from Fort Lauderdale to Miami? We would be arriving a day or two early and departing a day after the cruise in order to get the deal on the airfare, so it would need to be one that offers drop off service at a hotel.

Thanks in advance.

People seem to mention SAS Transportation often. You might post this question in the Florida Departures board for more help:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Going from FLL to a Miami Hotel, I use GO Shuttle. They have a shared ride service price per person or private ride price per vehicle. The private sedan would be ready to go as soon as you arrive at their booth just outside the terminal baggage claim level. Shared ride has an up to 30 minute wait to get on a shuttle van.

Going from a Miami hotel (South Beach) to the Port Of Miami, I've asked the hotel to call me a cab. Super Shuttle also offers service to and from the Port Of Miami. They may even able to take you back to FLL.

I haven't used the Super Shuttle in Miami, however, I have used them in Los Angeles and Tampa. They were great every time.

Another vote for SAS!!! We use them everytime we sail out of Miami. I only wish we could use them in Fort Lauderdale. They have by far the best customer service in the entire industry!!!

Hello All,

Thanks in advance.

We used QLS from FLL to a hotel in South Beach, then from the hotel to POM and again when we got off the ship-they were great you can give them a try-http://www.qualitylimoservice.com/

We used Go Airport Shuttle last August to go from FLL to the Intercontinental Miami-Downtown and were very happy with their service. We plan to do the same this October for both directions. There was and will be four of us so we booked a private car.

Archived