hydrotherapy/thermal suite question

Enchanted

Has anyone been on the W'dam lately that can give me some info/pricing on the hydrotherapy pool & thermal suite? Also, the price for the day vs. weekly package etc?

From what i understand it doesn't work out much cheaper to buy the package for the week but if i take my chance going day by day i might not get in if it's too full.

Any advice?

I've tried searching for the info but most of what i've founds is rather dated.

I hesitate to reply, since this has seemed to change every cruise! I think they are feeling it out for what the traffic can bear.

Our last cruise on Zuiderdam a few months ago, it was, AIRC, $15 a day for each one, $25 a day for both, and I think $110 for the whole cruise for one, maybe $145 for both. But I believe we got a good deal, $175 for a couples pass for the Thermal Suite for 7 days. The pricing is pretty screwy, doesn't seem to make much sense.;)

Thanks Mike,

Do you know off hand if the 'couples' deal has to be with your SO, or can would i be able to share it with another person in my party?

Also, i meant to ask if anyone knows how late it's open?

On the Volendam in Feb the thermal suite was only open until 8pm (they didn't have the hydrotherapy pool though)

Archived