Stateroom bar set up - size?

Albert Ross

Hi - does anyone know if the bottles 750ml or one litre size?

Also you get soda/tonic with them - what are the size of these tins - are they the 330ml or the tiny little tins you get on planes?

How do you go about getting more mixers and does anyone know the price? I need more than six cans of mixer to go with one bottle of gin!

thanks

Looking at the description on the website its a litre bottle.

Isnt it supposed to be a "bottomless" glass so I would expect that you can get mixer refills through room steward.

But you are right its not very clear from the website.

Hi - does anyone know if the bottles 750ml or one litre size?

Also you get soda/tonic with them - what are the size of these tins - are they the 330ml or the tiny little tins you get on planes?

How do you go about getting more mixers and does anyone know the price? I need more than six cans of mixer to go with one bottle of gin!

thanks

just bring on board what ever you like to drink with your bottle. You are allowed to bring on as much soft drinks and your want. We usually bring on a case of gingerale not just as mixers, but we also drink ginger ale.

• 1 month later...
Bumping this up: anyone had the in room spirit package yet and can confirm if it is just 6 mixers or can you get more for free?

I can confirm that the package comes with 6 cans of what ever you want to drink with your liquor. We usually just buy a extra case of our ginger ale so we have extra. I am pretty sure any extras you want aren't free.

NOTE: Make sure you check your bill credit card bill when you arive home. Again this year we had a different amount on our final bill from the bill we had leaving the ship. Sure enough Celebrity had charged us an extra $27.00 for something from the mini bar. I called and they refunded the money to our credit card immediately. Between the liquor package and our odd bar bills I guess they realized that we hadn't used any of the items in the bar!

I can confirm that the package comes with 6 cans of what ever you want to drink with your liquor. We usually just buy a extra case of our ginger ale so we have extra. I am pretty sure any extras you want aren't free.

NOTE: Make sure you check your bill credit card bill when you arive home. Again this year we had a different amount on our final bill from the bill we had leaving the ship. Sure enough Celebrity had charged us an extra $27.00 for something from the mini bar. I called and they refunded the money to our credit card immediately. Between the liquor package and our odd bar bills I guess they realized that we hadn't used any of the items in the bar!

Thanks for confirming that it only comes with 6 cans of mixers. The language on X's website is quite confusing, and may lead one to believe that it comes with an unlimited supply of mixers:

QUOTE: "With the Classic Stateroom Bar Setup, you may select your 1L bottle from a sophisticated collection of brands such as Seagram's®, Beefeater®, Captain Morgan® and more. You may also choose from a list of mixers, including Coca-Cola® products, Ginger Ale, tonic water or juices." UNQUOTE

I'll be sure to bring extra tonic waters. Anyone knows whether tomato juice is available in the buffet? This will save me the trouble of bring bloody mary mixes.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for confirming that it only comes with 6 cans of mixers. The language on X's website is quite confusing, and may lead one to believe that it comes with an unlimited supply of mixers:

QUOTE: "With the Classic Stateroom Bar Setup, you may select your 1L bottle from a sophisticated collection of brands such as Seagram's®, Beefeater®, Captain Morgan® and more. You may also choose from a list of mixers, including Coca-Cola® products, Ginger Ale, tonic water or juices." UNQUOTE

I'll be sure to bring extra tonic waters. Anyone knows whether tomato juice is available in the buffet? This will save me the trouble of bring bloody mary mixes.

Thanks in advance.

We were in a suite but I would think you could the same thing we did. Order room service and request a pitcher of tomato juice. Should not be a problem.

We carried on our "fixings". Worstershire sauce, hot sauce, celery salt. Pepper, lemon slices and olives can be found in the buffet area. Celery sticks not so sure where you might get them (except from the bars - be nice when you tip).

• 5 years later...

Hi,

We wanted to know that as well, so thats good to know that its a litre bottle. So what is the difference between the Classic Bar-room setup and the Premium Bar-room setup?? And does anyone know what types/names of rum they supply? and can someone confirm that you can bring your own mixers eg coke, lemonade,tonic on board from any of the ports we visit? Thanks

Judy & Chris

We ordered two setups on a recent TA, as we each prefer a different drinks. The bottles (one liter) were delivered shortly after embark, and the steward then took the order for our choice of mixers. All of the mixers were delivered, and it was a bit tricky finding a place to store 12 cans (even with clearing the mini-fridge). Also, each set-up comes with a nice box of mixed nuts. We only received one. When I asked the steward about the 2nd box, he said, "no, only one", and I said "noooooo, these are TWO separate orders". The 2nd box of nuts appeared a few days later......

Hi,

We wanted to know that as well, so thats good to know that its a litre bottle. So what is the difference between the Classic Bar-room setup and the Premium Bar-room setup?? And does anyone know what types/names of rum they supply? and can someone confirm that you can bring your own mixers eg coke, lemonade,tonic on board from any of the ports we visit? Thanks

Judy & Chris

If you go to Gifts by Celebrity on their website, it will list the options currently available.