luggage tags

graysonsgee

i printed the electronic paperwork....my question is...can we laminate the luggage tags?

Lots of people are doing that. I put clear packing tape around my luggage tags. It worked just fine.

After laminating, how do you fix them to the luggage? Would just a hole punch and some twist ties work ok?

That's what others have suggested. I am going to use the plastic cable locks myself. (Harder to get off)

I noticed that the luggage tags have bar codes on them. Does anyone know if they use this and if they do will lamenating them or putting tape on them interfere with the bar code? (scan type bar code)

It seemed to work for me. Good luck!

I noticed that the luggage tags have bar codes on them. Does anyone know if they use this and if they do will lamenating them or putting tape on them interfere with the bar code? (scan type bar code)

It seems to me that I read in their literature that they actually recommended reinforcing them with something link clear packing tape. So, what would be the difference between tape and laminating??/

We taped ours and had no problems.

After folding them and taping them, we used the hole punch, and then used the plastic/rubber ties that we removed from some old luggage tags to fasten them to the luggage handles. Works great.

i printed the electronic paperwork....my question is...can we laminate the luggage tags?

Sure, I used 3M's Clear Packing tape and wrapped it with that, then I punched a hole and used a rubberband to wrap it through and around the handle of the luggage.

Also, remember that the Color of the Tag doesnt mean anything, My cabin 2462 came in 2 different colors. So if you want you can use Black ink.

Fred

Archived