Imagination Menus and Capers???

maggieworkman

I've tried searching for Imagination menus and capers for the 5 night Grand Cayman/Ochos Rios itinerary. I can't find anything. I really feel at a loss. This is our first Carnival cruise after 3 Royal Caribbean cruises. I felt I knew waht to expect on RCCL because I had read the menus and Cruise Compasses. But I don't know what to expect on the Imagination!

Does anyone have either of these things?

I know asking about Club O2 and Circle C for my 16 yo and 13 yo is probably too much too!

Thanks for any help.

Maggie

If you do a search on webshot for Carnival Imagination and then change the search to albums, mi=ost resent, I believe you will find some things in people photos. Also if you search yahoo for Carnival menus you will find various things there, I don't have it here but there is a site that lists all the possible meals that could be on the menu.

If you go to the thread on this forum called "Imagination Only" there is a post by StephNSteve and she posted the capers from her recent cruise. I think it may have been the eastern though but it gives you a feel for the cruise.

I've tried searching for Imagination menus and capers for the 5 night Grand Cayman/Ochos Rios itinerary. I can't find anything. I really feel at a loss. This is our first Carnival cruise after 3 Royal Caribbean cruises. I felt I knew waht to expect on RCCL because I had read the menus and Cruise Compasses. But I don't know what to expect on the Imagination!

I know asking about Club O2 and Circle C for my 16 yo and 13 yo is probably too much too!

Thanks for any help.

Maggie

Hey Maggie;

I am on the search too for the same thing. If you come across anything will you let me know. If I find anything I will do the same. I only have 9 days to go and I would like to get a little peak at what to expect.

Terina

Thanks for any help.

Maggie

I just got off the 5 night Western Imagination cruise this past Saturday March 15th. I have the capers in a bag beside my bed...if you email me with your email address, I could try and figure out the scanner option on my printer. I don't have the dinner menu, but on the first night I believe there was filet mignon, the formal night was the second night at sea and there was lobster, the food was to die for and I was so sick of food by the end of the cruise.

bunty1965@gmail.com

Take care.

I just posted this on another thread...must be menu day :)

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/free07/menus.htm

Those are specifically from the Freedom but the menu is the same fleetwide so it will show you what you will be eating, just maybe not in that order.

http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Category:Menus

Has tons of info on Carnival but it's all member input - no pictures.

Archived