Carnival Pride aft pics??

familycruzer

If you're talking about the true aft cabins, the ones on deck 4 will have a much bigger overhang so more shade than the ones on deck 5. There are Pride pics in my signature, but I don't think there are any of the aft balconies from outside the ship.

If you're talking about the true aft cabins, the ones on deck 4 will have a much bigger overhang so more shade than the ones on deck 5. There are Pride pics in my signature, but I don't think there are any of the aft balconies from outside the ship.

I have 5297 on hold until I can find some pictures. I was concerned with deck 4 being above the dining room.

I have 5297 on hold until I can find some pictures. I was concerned with deck 4 being above the dining room.

The cabins themselves are identical and I wouldn't worry too much about being right above the dining room that far aft, unless you are a particularly light sleeper that wants to sleep late or go to bed really early, otherwise that part of the dining room won't be noisy (like the kitchen would be).

Does anyone have some good shots of the Carnival Pride aft? I am looking to see the difference between the cabins on deck 4 and 5 -- catagory 8C.

Google "Carnival Pride pictures," and you will find a lot of shots of the stern/aft of the ship.

DO NOT give "being above the dining room" a second thought (if you go for Deck 4) - you won't hear a thing. Besides, it's the second level of the DR you would be above, and people will be out of there by 9:45 or 10. Either deck would be great, but if you're thinking of an aft wrap-around, definitely take Deck 4.

Archived