carnival ringtone????

Brute Bandit

where is the ringtone download page? I've been all over the funship island page. Can you give more specific instructions?? Pretend I'm a 1st grader... no.. forget that they are more technically advanced than I am... lol pretend I'm a grandmother... lol:)

where is the ringtone download page? I've been all over the funship island page. Can you give more specific instructions?? Pretend I'm a 1st grader... no.. forget that they are more technically advanced than I am... lol pretend I'm a grandmother... lol:)

I don't get it either, don't see it

ok i think i got this so hopefully it works.. go to the web page that was provides at the top of this forum. .

island funship comes up...

at the top it says shore make sure that is hit.

at the bottom of the page you have a list of things hit energize and go to rhino 4x4 and take a trip on the leisure path. the animals sing to you, change the singing by hitting animals . turn them on and off by hitting them again... i hope this works for you. im a telus mobile and i can't get it to work on my phone.. good luck...

Go to funville from Carnivals home page, at bottom of page is a line of activities that moves from side to side, put curser over right arrow. It says something about downloads, click and you have choices ie wallpaper and mp3 ring tone (horn). Hope this helps

ok i think i got this so hopefully it works.. go to the web page that was provides at the top of this forum. .

island funship comes up...

at the top it says shore make sure that is hit.

at the bottom of the page you have a list of things hit energize and go to rhino 4x4 and take a trip on the leisure path. the animals sing to you, change the singing by hitting animals . turn them on and off by hitting them again... i hope this works for you. im a telus mobile and i can't get it to work on my phone.. good luck...

Thanks, this worked for me!

www.carnival.com

FUNVILLE

On the bottom scroller, click on the right arrow until you get "ON THE DOWNLOAD" which has a whale tail, and says "Origami, orangutans and other great things!". Click on "Go Get Em"

Under "Rrrring tones" click on "Download"

You can do it!!!

Archived