Ship's Horn

capndinghy

Does anyone know where I can download the famous Carnival Ship's Horn for my new Droid Phone?

Thank you.

I have a Droid and use the app called RingTone and then select Ring, and then Record New.

I recorded my own from You Tube and use it for my son that cruises with me.

Let it play until it gets to 37 seconds, turn on your phone's record new function, let video go until it gets to 47 seconds, turn off recorder. Save it and then assign it as either default ringtone or for someone specific.

Let me tell you, I have had a blast recording personalized ring tones for the people I love most in life. Like the horrendously mooing cow for my sister. I had an air raid siren for her first. :D

Let it play until it gets to 37 seconds, turn on your phone's record new function, let video go until it gets to 47 seconds, turn off recorder. Save it and then assign it as either default ringtone or for someone specific.

Didn't seem to work for me. :( I never could get it to record.

At least it didn't seem to. I never got an option to save it.

I have a Droid and use the app called RingTone and then select Ring, and then Record New.

I recorded my own from You Tube and use it for my son that cruises with me.

Let me tell you, I have had a blast recording personalized ring tones for the people I love most in life. Like the horrendously mooing cow for my sister. I had an air raid siren for her first. :D

OMG! THAT is too funny! It makes me want to go get a Droid just for that ability. I hope Sprints EVO has the same feature! LMAO!:D

Didn't seem to work for me. :( I never could get it to record.

At least it didn't seem to. I never got an option to save it.

Do you have the app called Ringtone? Drop me an email and we'll see if we can figure it out. another.name4 at gmail dot com

OMG! THAT is too funny! It makes me want to go get a Droid just for that ability. I hope Sprints EVO has the same feature! LMAO!:D

Love me some Evo, that's my phone. Go for it, make some wickedly good ring tones!

Archived