Ultimate Balcony Dining - help

VACATION IS MY LIFE

Has anyone ordered the Ultimate Balcony Dining? Was it worth the $100 per couple? My wife and I are thinking about getting this for our cruise on the Caribbean Princess in April, but want to make sure its worth the $100. We were thinking about eating in the PC dining rooms for the two formal nights, two other nights in each of the specialty dining rooms, one night get the Ultimate Balcony Dining, and eat at the Caribe Cafe the other two night. Is this a good plan? Give me your thought?

Thanks

The previous link is a great one for a description of the Ultimate Balcony Dinner. Just thought that I would add that we experienced it in Oct. on the CP for our 40th anniversary. It was a wonderful way to celebrate a special occasion and a great way to feel pampered. We said it was something to do only once so we would keep it as a wonderful memory. It was worth $100, especially when you consider what it would cost to go out for a dinner in a fine restaurant at home. Let me tell you that no restaurant at home can beat the ambience and view!

awfw

Hey, you folks talk like that can be the only experience. You can order all your meals to your room and enjoy the views and the ambience. I'm not saying not to do the Ultimate Balcony Dinner, it has some extras that make it wonderful. But if you come back from shore a little tired and/or want a little private time with you spouse, call up for a menu and order dinner brought up to you. We also had breakfast on the balcony every morning as well. You only live once.

Archived