White Witch Golf

Cindy

Here's an excerpt from my review about our excursion to White Witch. What a great day!:)

Montego Bay, Jamaica

I had read and heard so many bad things about Jamaica that originally I considered treating this port as a sea day and staying on the ship. I’m glad I changed my mind, because we had a fantastic time and played golf on one of the most breathtakingly beautiful courses I’ve ever seen. We took the ship’s tour and were part of a group of 14 that were transported by bus to the White Witch golf course at the Ritz Carlton Resort. The day was expensive but extremely well organized. Our excursion included range balls, caddies, our round of golf, engraved pewter bag tags, and transportation to and from the golf course. What a relaxing way to spend the day! We didn’t even keep score. If we hit a good shot, great! If we hit a bad shot, oh well, we’re on vacation playing golf in one of the most beautiful spots on earth! Pull another ball out of your bag, take a picture of the ocean from the cliff, and move on! Our only regret is that we didn’t have the clearest day, and even got rained on a little bit as we were starting.

When we returned to the port, I was alarmed to see the passengers separated into gender lines by the Jamaican authorities. I had read horror stories about overzealous frisking and grabbing in the security lines. Fortunately I didn’t experience or see anything like that, and we were through the line and back on the ship fairly quickly.

2229956290064365838S600x600Q85.jpg

2848106600064365838S600x600Q85.jpg

2989617200064365838S600x600Q85.jpg

2658181400064365838S600x600Q85.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived