Allure of the Seas, Cruise Compass, Western, April 30-May 7

My wife and I are enjoying the Allure right now! Each day I'm scanning* the cruise compasses (and some of the inserts) to my Dropbox. I've included a "public link" for anyone to access.

As of this post we're on Day 2, but we received the Day 3 compass and I scanned as well. Hope this helps!

See Canadian Disney Mom's excellent live Allure review. I'm happy to answer any questions as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lenarw7kusyxw4y/AADkhKam8FzcTIyasKVTkOXLa?dl=0

* I scan the documents using an iPhone app called Genius Scan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the scan. Following.

You're welcome. Let me know if you have any questions. We're heading to Hilton Rose Hall today (via Resort for a Day)

Buddyjones,

Since you are on allure at this present time can I ask you to check on something for me? I wondering if the book "Live on the Allure" is still available for purchase? They said that it was available in the rising tides bar? If it is can you see how much it is? We are going on the ship in November and I heard that they have some fun things for kids to do on board in the book. Thanks

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You're welcome. Let me know if you have any questions. We're heading to Hilton Rose Hall today (via Resort for a Day)

I would love to hear about this as this is what we want to do. Did you book thru ship or Resort for a day? Thanking you in advance

I would love to hear about this as this is what we want to do. Did you book thru ship or Resort for a day? Thanking you in advance

I booked online at "Resort for a Day".

Had a great experience! My wife and I would do it again without hesitation. We got our moneys worth alone in drinks ha ha and we're light weights. We just wish it was longer, but that's more a function of the time available from the cruise line while in port. It's about 20 minutes away from the port.

We're doing Mr. Sanchos tomorrow in Cozumel.

Buddyjones,

Since you are on allure at this present time can I ask you to check on something for me? I wondering if the book "Live on the Allure" is still available for purchase? They said that it was available in the rising tides bar? If it is can you see how much it is? We are going on the ship in November and I heard that they have some fun things for kids to do on board in the book. Thanks

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Well nuts I forgot to ask about this today. Do go ahead in the meantime and check the link earlier in this thread for the Cruise Compass mentioning Live on the Allure.

Just scanned day 6, which is Cozumel. I also renamed the files to help a little bit. Each file name contains the port of visit or "at sea".

Hope this helps. I spent a lot of time trying to find these before our cruise, so I know they can be useful. If nothing else it's a little "blankey" to help plan lol

I booked online at "Resort for a Day".

Had a great experience! My wife and I would do it again without hesitation. We got our moneys worth alone in drinks ha ha and we're light weights. We just wish it was longer, but that's more a function of the time available from the cruise line while in port. It's about 20 minutes away from the port.

We're doing Mr. Sanchos tomorrow in Cozumel.

Thanx for the reply. We will prob. do that and Mr. Sanchos... is the beach at Mr. Sanchos sandy? We have been going to Paradise Beach the last few times and it is very difficult to get in and out of water due to rocks...

See Canadian Disney Mom's excellent live Allure review. I'm happy to answer any questions as well.

I noticed you posted about the Meet & Mingle on that thread. With the exception of August 13th which is shown as 9:30:00 AM, Royal is showing all the Allure M&Ms as 12:09:30 AM at On Air. (http://www.royalcaribbean.com/ccConfirmedPartyList.do?src=CCC)

Do you remember what time yours was listed as and what time was it actually held?

Thanks.

~ Judy

Just scanned day 6, which is Cozumel. I also renamed the files to help a little bit. Each file name contains the port of visit or "at sea".

Hope this helps. I spent a lot of time trying to find these before our cruise, so I know they can be useful. If nothing else it's a little "blankey" to help plan lol

These have been very helpful. Thanks for the scans!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanx for the reply. We will prob. do that and Mr. Sanchos... is the beach at Mr. Sanchos sandy? We have been going to Paradise Beach the last few times and it is very difficult to get in and out of water due to rocks...

Sorry just now getting to this. Last day at sea [emoji31]

The sand is fine. It's a little more course then we're used too, not the same as the "Emerald Coast", like Destin Fort Walton Beach Florida area (which has the best sand I've seen except the St. Maarten). I'd say the beach had the normal shells and things like that.

The staff and Mr. Sanchos was excellent. Really top-notch. Always asking if you need anything, but not in an overly annoying way. Loved the food and drinks. Coconut shrimp was a favorite along with a drink called a banana mama lol.

90743a0c492c99efaf63a264aef4302e.jpg26b907e4a6fc3190cb6730b1d2250d2b.jpga8b3de8966b695fcd9acdea4acb720a3.jpg

I noticed you posted about the Meet & Mingle on that thread. With the exception of August 13th which is shown as 9:30:00 AM, Royal is showing all the Allure M&Ms as 12:09:30 AM at On Air. (http://www.royalcaribbean.com/ccConfirmedPartyList.do?src=CCC)

Do you remember what time yours was listed as and what time was it actually held?

Thanks.

~ Judy

Our meet and mingle was at 9:30 AM on day 2 at On Air.

Thanks much, these are excellent scans. There is usually interest in the departure and luggage valet flyers too.

Oh, glad you mentioned it. Will do tonight. I still need to scan day 7.

We're enjoying a meal at 150 Park!