Nativeway Tours

Charming01

I just sent my form today as well (twice, because I forgot to indicate which tour I wanted on the first one)! I haven't heard anything yet, but I'll post a message here when I do. Hope you'll do the same. When are you going to be in the Caymans? We'll be there on 2/20.08.

I just sent my form today as well (twice, because I forgot to indicate which tour I wanted on the first one)! I haven't heard anything yet, but I'll post a message here when I do. Hope you'll do the same. When are you going to be in the Caymans? We'll be there on 2/20.08.

I got my confirmation last night but I think they confused my reservation with yours because they had me going and confirmed on Feb 20th. I sent her a message and she quickly fixed it and sent me another confirmation! Now I just have to go to staples or something and pay to fax my credit card #.

Did you get yours?:confused:

I haven't booked anything but have emailed a few times asking questions, Sharon always gets right back to me. I will be booking within the next couple of days. Not crazy about the fact that they prefer cash, that's just that much more in my wad of cash that I have to bring along.

I haven't booked anything but have emailed a few times asking questions, Sharon always gets right back to me. I will be booking within the next couple of days. Not crazy about the fact that they prefer cash, that's just that much more in my wad of cash that I have to bring along.

Actually on our confirmation it doesn't say anything about prefering cash and it lists all of the acceptable forms of payment, so I don't think you have to worry about paying in cash if you would prefer another method.:)

got a note from Sharon today confirming our reservation...She asked that I fax my VISA # to her to reserve our spot...

I'm excited for this tour!!!

I'm excited too. One less thing on my list to do and it sounds like a blast.:D

got a note from Sharon today confirming our reservation...She asked that I fax my VISA # to her to reserve our spot...

I'm excited for this tour!!!

Is there another way of reserving your spot besides faxing your credit card info. My DH just doesn't feel comfortable doing it that way?

Is there another way of reserving your spot besides faxing your credit card info. My DH just doesn't feel comfortable doing it that way?

I don't blame your DH.

Do any of your credit card companies offer "safe shop" or temporary credit card #s? I use safe shop whenever I shop online.

Actually on our confirmation it doesn't say anything about prefering cash and it lists all of the acceptable forms of payment, so I don't think you have to worry about paying in cash if you would prefer another method.:)

I'm excited too. One less thing on my list to do and it sounds like a blast.:D

It was in her email to me that Sharon mentioned they prefer cash over travelers checks or credit cards.

Manitoba Mom you will be there the day before me!

I don't blame your DH.

Do any of your credit card companies offer "safe shop" or temporary credit card #s? I use safe shop whenever I shop online.

Hmmm I am not sure if they do, I will have to check on it. I really want to do this tour because I have heard such great things about it.

We just booked with them today for Rays,Reef,Rum Point for April. The email back said they take cash and all forms of credit but there is a 4% processing fee with credit so cash is cheaper. In my experience, most tour companies in the Caribbean want cash.

My DH & I spent New Year's Day on the Rays, Reef & Rum Point Tour. It was wonderful, and Sharon is a treasure. I gave her our credit card information via phone call to hold our reservations. Then towards the end of the tour, the captain, Chris, ask how we wanted to pay. He took the card information and gave me a receipt. One thing that I did not have was information on when & where to meet the tour. NOTE.. Be at the pier as early as possible!!! We got there at 8:45 and almost missed the tour!! Look for the Nativeway Tours Sign as soon as you get off the tender, or ask any of the lovely ladies at the information desk. They actually called Sharon, and she came back for us. Don't miss this tour, it is fantastic.

Did RRR tour Jan 10th. The best part of entire vacation...more on another post. You MUST get a tender out first thing. You may even have to cut inline! We almost were left and were on the second round of tenders.

No prob. with cc. We paid cash on board. worth every cent.

Loved every second of this tour. The price is great compared to everything else out there. We docked at 7, but couldnt' get off the boat until 8:30..we were in the second tender group and still had to cut in line. We were almost left. We found the lady with the sign that hurried us to the van to drive to the boat. We took it to a snorkle stop that was only about 10 feet deep...wonderful photos!! Then to sting rays. Very standable in 4 ft. of water. A girl took photos for I think $60 you get 10. (some group, some individual..you can see them before buying) Or for $20 you get 2 of any of them. My under water camera (cheap) worked great when my friends were kissing the sting ray! You get to hold them if you want. The crew was very helpful!! Off to Rum Pt. beach. They took lunch orders on the boat (I checked prices and if we were not on tour the lunch would be $9.50) It was great!! We had about 1 1/2 hours to play on the beach: water toys available for rent, wade in the water, walk around the point, lay in the hammock if you could find one available. We rode back on the boat and were so excited about the day we had. The trip was $60 pp and if you have a group of 10 or more then $55 per person. The crew was great and sort of expected a tip of about $5, which I paid happily. They were fun and treated us all with great respect. I will do this tour again! I can't wait to go back.

We still had about 1 1/2 hours of shopping time!

Archived