Romance/honeymoon package on the Escape

kattlinx13

Hello. We will be sailing on the Escape in 19 days for our honeymoon. We are looking to possibly doing massages. They have a couple massage for $269. They also have a romance and honeymoon package. For $299 the romance package offers a lot. Strawberries, roses, breakfast delivered, dinner in Le Bistro and (2) 25 min massages. Can anyone give me any input about these packages? Do we get to do the massages together or are they 2 diff appointments.

Thanks. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We ordered this package without massages last year. The tea was a joke. They brought a coffee carafe of hot water and regular Lipton tea bags. The only food brought with the tea was two kinds of very hard cookies.Of course dinner is always good in the Bistro. The roses lasted the whole week and were in a nice vase. We were able to chose an 8x10 from the photos taken from around the ship. The wine is sparkling. It wasn’t awful. I honestly don’t remember the breakfast.

Again we didn’t get the massage, so I’m sorry I can’t help you with that part.

I should have spoken up about the tea service. DH says I’m too nice sometimes. We will be on the Escape next Sunday for our anniversary and plan to try again with a package.

Congratulations on your marriage!

B

We ordered this package without massages last year. The tea was a joke. They brought a coffee carafe of hot water and regular Lipton tea bags. The only food brought with the tea was two kinds of very hard cookies.Of course dinner is always good in the Bistro. The roses lasted the whole week and were in a nice vase. We were able to chose an 8x10 from the photos taken from around the ship. The wine is sparkling. It wasn’t awful. I honestly don’t remember the breakfast.

Again we didn’t get the massage, so I’m sorry I can’t help you with that part.

I should have spoken up about the tea service. DH says I’m too nice sometimes. We will be on the Escape next Sunday for our anniversary and plan to try again with a package.

Congratulations on your marriage!

B

Thanks for all your input. :)

Yeah I think I’ll be getting on 5/6 as you’re getting off.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I got the package (w/o massage) for my wife on our 25th anniv. cruise last year and she is still talking about the roses. They were probably the freshest, prettiest I've ever seen! We were flying to port so she couldn't take them home, but they still looked good enough to have taken them after 7 days. The dinner at Le Bistro was great also, the sparkling wine made good mimosas. Price wise, I think the dinner and flowers were equal to the price of the package and the rest was gravy!