Sun Princess Cabin Question

Honeymoon'n

As of right now, my soon to be husband and I are on the Plaza level in an inside room on the Sun Princess cruising Alaska. They said there was a possiblity of an upgrade. Should I stay with this room and level or try to re-book a different room? Thanks for your time icon_wink.gif

Honeymoon'n I would suggest that you stay with inside guaranteed level if this is your first cruise. You can decide on your next cruise if you want to spring for a more expensive room. Furthermore, with a guaranteed level Princess will move you up to a better room if they sell more cabins. We have been on four cruises and always book a level and let the cruise line assign our room at the last minute. We have never been disappointed.

J&PSun

http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;11;22;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500' alt='countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;11;22;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500'>

A honeymoon cruise is special & you should get the best you can afford! A minimum outside stateroom guarantee or a balcony guarantee are probably what I would consider. Since you are on your honeymoon, you will probably spend more time in your room than the average cruiser. Princess used to be the best at upgrading of all the lines. I don't know if it is still that way. The odds of an upgrade to a really nice room are better with an outside booking than an inside one. Also, you increase your chances the farther in advance that you book.

Kat

Archived