9A Category on Spirit to Alaska

nanaknees

There are two per deck of these type of cabins except for the Main deck, and they are starboard aft. We will be doing the Vancouver round trip, so it wouldn't matter being on the starboard side. I am interested in booking one of these cabins, on either the Empress or Verandah deck, but would like to get opinions to know if they are good cabins especially since they are very near the elevators. Anyone know?

Thanks Beth,that's good to know. Well, I got a good deal on this category, so decided to book it. It was cheaper than an 8B category on the Upper deck which is what I was going to book. This is on the Carnival Spirit, and we will be on the Verandah deck in Cabin 7299 starboard aft. We are doing the Glacier Bay, so didn't matter that we were on port or starboard side. We've only been on one cruise with an oceanview, and it was not that great of an experience, so we knew we definitely wanted a balcony. We were under the galley on that cruise which was not pleasant as we were awakened every night for a couple hours with carts rolling, etc. I hope I did good. If anyone can assure me with their experience on this ship in that category, I would love to hear from you!

Cindy

I am booked with my DH in his parents for 5/2005 on the Panorama deck 9a cabins. We are very excited about this but have never been in this particular class.

My DH and I were in a balcony cabin on the Pride on the Panorama deck and loved it. You will be happy that you are one below since we at times did hear chairs scraping above us, but it did not really bother me. I have heard that panorama deck gets the overhead deck noise, but that yours does not.

When are you going on the Spirit?

Pride 02/15/04
Spirit 05/11/05

Archived