Laundry Rooms

Greencay

I seems that there is only one laundry room, on deck 7. Is that the case, for the whole ship? They say we get 3 laundry bags, of 20 items, during the cruise. I was hoping to be able to at least do workout gear and underwear in the laundry room. It might get crowded.

Timing is everything[emoji16]. You are correct there is only one laundry room and we are currently on Insignia and there are only four washers and four dryers. In other words it can be competitive. Sea days are obviously a challenge and mid afternoon or late afternoon are not a good bet either. Good luck [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Forums mobile app

It’s bit of a challenge but you can get some laundry done. We were on Regatta for a 24 day Australia/New Zealand cruise so even with the 3 bags of laundry, I preferred doing my own underwear and delicate items. I tried early morning ( around 9am) when a lot of people were at breakfast and around 5 or 6pm and had no problem getting a machine. You just need to be a little flexible.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When we sailed Insignia and Regatta, we had a concierge stateroom near. the laundry. I used it early, right after breakfast, and had no problems. On the O ships and Regent, there are plenty of laundry rooms, and no problems in my experience. The free laundry on O now will be very handy for us. Since I hand wash my lingerie on cruises, it's everything else that can go commercial. Great benefit, from my point of view, as I am not a laundry fan.

Mary