Harmony Formal Nights

AnnetteSC

Does anyone know when the 2 Formal Nights will be on a 7 night cruise on the Harmony?

We have MTD and made reservations already. It does not specify on the online calendar which will be Formal nights, therefore, I'm asking here.

Also, what is the dress code for Formal nights? And, actually, what is the dress code for other nights in the MDR?

RCI has so many ships and, as I understand it, with different "rules". This is our first time cruising RC and I want to learn as much as possible before cruise day.

Thanks!

I've never sailed on a western swings cruise.

But on HOTS two weeks ago Western itinerary it was definitely nights two and five.

Another RCL newbie planning for a March HOS upcoming cruise. How formal did you find formal nights? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never sailed on a western swings cruise.

But on HOTS two weeks ago Western itinerary it was definitely nights two and five.

Don't read into my usage of the word swings too much. I just meant western trip... You hear that vernacular often in professional sports i.e. "The Maple Leafs are on a western swing playing the Sharks, Ducks, and Kings....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

They are no longer really formal nights as in the olden days.

Shorts jeans smart casual lounge suit tuxedo it seems anything is allowed nowadays and you won't be turned away unless perhaps you are a man wearing a vest or swimwear.

Ha ha! Sounds like we should be fine. Thank you for your reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annette, if you post your itinerary, someone here might be able to find a recent Cruise Compass which will show the formal nights.

Thank you, Bob! We sail on March 10 out of Ft Lauderdale. Itinerary is: Day 1 (departure day), day 2 and 3 at sea. Day 4 in St Thomas; day 5 in San Juan; Day 6 in Labadee; day 7 at sea; day 8 back in port.

This may seem like a dumb question but I'd really like to know. Does formal night apply to the main dining rooms only or is it observed in all of the specialty restaurants?

Main Dining Room only, though you will see guests dressed in formal attire all over the ship.