Liberty Kids Cruise Compass or input on Adventure Ocean onboard??

Hello all, We are family of 5 with 10 yr old triplets sailing on Liberty on the 11th and i was wondering if anyone had input on the Adventure Ocean program? This will be our first trip with them, we previously did a Disney Dream and they enjoyed the activities but also all the other family type games throughout the ship. Thank you in advance:D

Hello all, We are family of 5 with 10 yr old triplets sailing on Liberty on the 11th and i was wondering if anyone had input on the Adventure Ocean program? This will be our first trip with them, we previously did a Disney Dream and they enjoyed the activities but also all the other family type games throughout the ship. Thank you in advance:D

I have sailed on Liberty many times with my grandkids ages , now 10 and 11. They love Adventure Ocean. They are in the 9-11 age group. With your permission they are able to sign themselves in and out. On Sea days AO is open 9-12, 2-5 and 7-10. Late night party zone is from 10pm-2am for $7 per child per hour. On Port days AO is open from 30 minutes before the first excursion reports until 30 minutes after the last excursion returns. In nights 2,4 and 6 they offer Adventure Dining where the kids go to Windjammer with the staff for dinner. You must sign up in advance. No charge, usually meet at 5:45 and then staff takes them to the evening session. On night 1 AO is open from 8:30-10:00. If possible, let them go the first night because everyone is new and they can make friends.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Half of my girls loved Adventure Ocean and spent a lot of time in there. The other half didn't like it so much. Those were the introverts. One compromised and took her book into AO and sat back and read while the other kids played more active games until she was ready to join them. The other just didn't go in much.

Unlike Disney, AO segregates the kids by age - they'll only be with kids in their general age range. My children appreciated not having to be with little kids.

Half of my girls loved Adventure Ocean and spent a lot of time in there. The other half didn't like it so much. Those were the introverts. One compromised and took her book into AO and sat back and read while the other kids played more active games until she was ready to join them. The other just didn't go in much.

Unlike Disney, AO segregates the kids by age - they'll only be with kids in their general age range. My children appreciated not having to be with little kids.

Thank you both for the information....they are super excited as well as ourselves.....

We will be on that cruise with you-

9 adults, 1 teenager and 4 kids in our group from 7-10 so i am sure we will see each other.

My 8 year old LOVED ithe adventure ocean last year-, to the point of rushing through dinner to get there and not wanting to leave at the end of the night.

She is pretty outgoing and loved meeting kids from all over the US and the world.