"family stateroom" on Spa Deck (Carnival)

pianobar

Can anyone tell me what the "family staterooms" on th Spa Deck on the Carnival Liberty (and I think all the Conquest class) are like? They say they feature floor-to-ceiling windows. Can anyone whose sailed in one let me know what they thought?:confused:

Can anyone tell me what the "family staterooms" on th Spa Deck on the Carnival Liberty (and I think all the Conquest class) are like? They say they feature floor-to-ceiling windows. Can anyone whose sailed in one let me know what they thought?:confused:

Mattering on what ship, you may be getting a balcony room. The Conquest just got out of dry dock and during that refurbishment, the spa deck rooms were converted to balcony rooms. Check with Carnival for your ship.

We were in a Spa cabin on the Glory a couple of years ago. There is a couch with huge pull out drawers underneath it. There is a 4th berth that pulls down from the wall above the couch. Our son slept on it but I got up on it and it is as soft and comfortable as any twin bed on board. There was a small "walkway" from the end of the couch to the king size bed. On the other side of the bed is the floor to ceiling window. The window is slanted from the floor up not just straight up and down. Underneath the window is a small oval shaped table with two arm chairs. There is a pleated curtain that you can let down to avoid the sun. One of the biggest surprise about the room was every morning about 8:30 to 9:00 we had a wake up call. It was the chair guys putting out the chairs on the deck above us. You would hear about 10 to 15 muffled thumps and then it was all over. One of the best things we loved about the cabin was we was in 1120 and 1122. They were connecting cabins with another family of 4 and we had the most perfect week with our great friends. But we were the last two cabins in the hallway. Right outside our cabin door is a white "Secret" door. If you open it it leads right outside to the lido deck. You can go in and out this door and then you don't have to go up the hall and then into the lobby and then back around to the lido deck. It was great try it.

Archived