Parking truck at Crown Plaza????

lcs

We are driving to the Crown Plaza. I called the hotel and they said our truck wouldn't fit in their parking structure. It's and F350. However, they said it was safe to park in the street. Does anyone know if this is true?

Otherwise we'll need to park at the port terminal and take the shuttle back to the hotel and then to the ship the next morning. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Really?? No offense to the CP, but REALLY? Do the employees ever walk around the hotel? I'm not sure what street they are talking about...all the streets around the hotel are either metered or limited to 2 hour parking. And yes, we have a meter-person that comes around once a week. Maybe they have a deal with the city for parking on the street but I would plan on the port parking lot. FYI...I work across the street from the CP.

OK...I just walked over to the parking lot at the CP. The open-air parking lot is mainly for Enterprise, but there are several slots tagged "Guest Parking Reserved". I would suggest calling the CP again and ask for the manager to confirm the parking situation.

That's the Enterprise RAC return lot.

OK...I just walked over to the parking lot at the CP. The open-air parking lot is mainly for Enterprise, but there are several slots tagged "Guest Parking Reserved". I would suggest calling the CP again and ask for the manager to confirm the parking situation.

I thought I remembered a lot being there. Thanks for checking it out.

However, they said it was safe to park in the street. Does anyone know if this is true?

Untrue. LAPD Harbor Division is quite busy down there and a locked truck sitting on the street for just a couple of days would just be a quick challenge. We had our new locked Chev Suburban sitting overnight in San Pedro and it disappeared for 29 days and developed several thousand miles on the odo during that period.

Archived