park and go parking

mountainlion10

Has anybody ever use the park and go parking when cruising in port everglades. I found a cheaper rate at 5.99 a night,rather using the port parking

Check the Florida Departures forum......there are several threads about Park N Go with positive comments. I am using them on 2/17 for my 4-night cruise.

I have used them on my last cruise and would use them again---It is outside parking but the van will come to your car and the driver will take your luggage out of your trunk for you and take it off the van when you get to port-the van was there when we came out and we were on are way . very easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!! go on the computer and sign up for a free day ---

I am having a hard time finding the website - Could you please help me out! Thanks!

I have used them on my last cruise and would use them again---It is outside parking but the van will come to your car and the driver will take your luggage out of your trunk for you and take it off the van when you get to port-the van was there when we came out and we were on are way . very easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!! go on the computer and sign up for a free day ---

I used ParkNGo for my Jan.30 cruise out of Port Everglades.

They gave me a special rate of $6.99 per day and sent the shuttle right over to my parking spot and got me to the port pronto. Coming off the ship this morning the shuttle was there waiting to take us back to the car.

The drivers helped with the luggage both ways and were extremely courteous as were everyone else working there. My car was safe & secure and I paid $48.93 plus tax for 7 days. Beats the port's rate.

I would recommend them highly.

I used ParkNGo for my Jan.30 cruise out of Port Everglades.

They gave me a special rate of $6.99 per day and sent the shuttle right over to my parking spot and got me to the port pronto. Coming off the ship this morning the shuttle was there waiting to take us back to the car.

The drivers helped with the luggage both ways and were extremely courteous as were everyone else working there. My car was safe & secure and I paid $48.93 plus tax for 7 days. Beats the port's rate.

I would recommend them highly.

I've read that the ParkNGo in Port Everglades has you pull up to the shuttle, drop your bags and yourself off, and then they park your car....I hope you guys are talking about the same place as I am....I am not too keen on having them park my car and having my keys.

I've read that the ParkNGo in Port Everglades has you pull up to the shuttle, drop your bags and yourself off, and then they park your car....I hope you guys are talking about the same place as I am....I am not too keen on having them park my car and having my keys.

Have used them twice and never had them park my car....

http://offairportparking.com/ftlauderdale/ftlauderdalereservationfuture.htm

they have van running all the time--there was only one or two other people on the van

This is the one I'll be using. I wonder what other Park N Go post I've read about on here that has you do that (pulling up to the shuttle and they park your car).

I think there is only one Park N Go in Ft. Lauderdale, but I do know there is a Park N Fly as well. Park N Go I have found to have good reviews and is much cheaper than parking at the pier. It's a lot like the off-site airport parking here in Orlando.

Park N Go Is the best if you want service. They must have 10 or 15 shuttes driving around the port.:D They are not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. Google cruise add at $6.99 is a great rate

I've found cheaper, but would rather leave my car there in a gated area, than at some random hotel.

We are all talking about the same Park N Go lot in Ft. Lauderdale.....but there are different prices for the same exact service....you just have to search through the threads to find the links. All of the links begin with www.offairportparking.com and it is the SAME company.

There are links to $12 a day...which is their normal price.....then there is a link to $12/day with 1 day free

http://www.offairportparking.com/ftlauderdale/ftlauderdalereservationfuture.html

$6.99/day with no minimum

http://offairportparking.com/portevg/

I was able to get a rate of $5.99/day with no minimum by going to the link posted above....but now it says $6.99/day.

It does say on the Park N Go website that during peak travel times Park N Go will substitute valet parking for self parking. In which case you would need to leave your car key.

We just got back from our cruise & we used Park N Go in ft lauderdale. GREAT service!!! highly recommend. here is a link to a 6.99 internet special. if this link does not work do a google search for park n go ft lauderdale coupon special

it was something around $43 for the 7 day cruise. there was no problem with the 6.99 special. just handed them my printed confirmation when we paid at the end. WONDERFUL service, easy to find - right off the highway.

enjoy!

We just got back from our cruise & we used Park N Go in ft lauderdale. GREAT service!!! highly recommend. here is a link to a 6.99 internet special. if this link does not work do a google search for park n go ft lauderdale coupon special

it was something around $43 for the 7 day cruise. there was no problem with the 6.99 special. just handed them my printed confirmation when we paid at the end. WONDERFUL service, easy to find - right off the highway.

enjoy!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS REVIEW!!!!! I'm always purusing here to see if anyone's made a review for Park N Go off Eller, right near the port.

We just returned today from a cruise where we used Park n Go and in my opinion it was easier than parking at the terminal. They pick you up at your car, load the luggage, take a shortcut to the ship, and unload your baggage for you. When we returned there was a bus waiting and were at our car within 10 minutes avoiding all the traffic and super easy access to I-595 (one stop light). The total bill was $52.00 for 7 days plus they gave out free bottled water. I highly recommend them and already booked them for our two upcomming cruises. They are also very friendly and helpful.

Hint: Use the link earlier in this thread to get the $5.99 or $6.99 rate with no advance payment required - just show up with your printed confirmation to get the advertised rate.

We just returned today from a cruise where we used Park n Go and in my opinion it was easier than parking at the terminal. They pick you up at your car, load the luggage, take a shortcut to the ship, and unload your baggage for you. When we returned there was a bus waiting and were at our car within 10 minutes avoiding all the traffic and super easy access to I-595 (one stop light). The total bill was $52.00 for 7 days plus they gave out free bottled water. I highly recommend them and already booked them for our two upcoming cruises. They are also very friendly and helpful.

Hint: Use the link earlier in this thread to get the $5.99 or $6.99 rate with no advance payment required - just show up with your printed confirmation to get the advertised rate.

Awesome!!! Thank you for your review on this parking place. So they do allow you to use the $5.99/$6.99 rate? When I reserved my rate, I reserved a $8.99 cruise parking rate, which is still cheaper than the terminal. I wonder if I can print out the cheaper rate and use it.

Archived