Navigator Cruise Compasses

We just returned form our five-day Navigator cruise to Labadee and Falmouth. I'm posting links to the Cruise Compasses below. Unfortunately we got home without the Day 1 Compass, but I have the other four.

We had a great cruise -- wonderful weather, friendly people and beautiful scenery. If anyone has questions about Navigator, Labadee, or Falmouth, I would be glad to try to answer them.

Compass Day 2

Compass Day 3

Compass Day 4

Compass Day 5

"Behind the Name Tags" flyer

Many thanks for posting. We are sailing NOS in 3 weeks and are in cabin 7360. What cabin were you in? Did you happen to eat in Chops and if so what was your thoughts? Did they have lobster in the MDR?

Thanks in advance.

We were just in cabin 7356 and it was in great shape.Have a great cruise!

We were just in cabin 7356 and it was in great shape.Have a great cruise!

Whats in the open area across from 7360? Just was curious why that cabin was a D2 while all the surrounding cabins were D1. See my other thread with the question if you could.

Many thanks for posting. We are sailing NOS in 3 weeks and are in cabin 7360. What cabin were you in? Did you happen to eat in Chops and if so what was your thoughts? Did they have lobster in the MDR?

Thanks in advance.

We were in cabin 7295 (Promenade). We loved having a window compared to the inside stateroom we stayed in two years ago. We didn't eat in Chops, but twice I paid the $15 to have the filet in the MDR. It was excellent -- one of the best filets I've had. And yes, they did have lobster in the MDR on day four.

We just returned form our five-day Navigator cruise to Labadee and Falmouth. I'm posting links to the Cruise Compasses below. Unfortunately we got home without the Day 1 Compass, but I have the other four.

We had a great cruise -- wonderful weather, friendly people and beautiful scenery. If anyone has questions about Navigator, Labadee, or Falmouth, I would be glad to try to answer them.

Compass Day 2

Compass Day 3

Compass Day 4

Compass Day 5

"Behind the Name Tags" flyer

Thank You!!! I have been looking for these! going in 3 weeks! What would you say are the "not to miss" things on board and possible Port Adventures? I have a lot of questions, but am just to tired to remember them right now, so i may ask tommorow!

Did I correctly read that the Main Production show is the same on nights 2 and 4 with "Ballroom Fever"? What's up with that?

5 night cruise with 2 of the 5 nights having the same show, and ballroom dancing to boot? There's 2 free nights for us. I hope something is wrong with those Compass listings!

Did I correctly read that the Main Production show is the same on nights 2 and 4 with "Ballroom Fever"? What's up with that?

5 night cruise with 2 of the 5 nights having the same show, and ballroom dancing to boot? There's 2 free nights for us. I hope something is wrong with those Compass listings!

I believe a couple of the cast members of the main show were ill, so they had to shuffle the schedule.

According to the Cruise Compass's referenced above, they do the Quest on Day 4 at 10:30pm.

Yeah that is for a 5 night cruise. I was wondering if anybody who has done a 4 night knows if they do it on the shorter cruises. I assume they would, but i figured i would ask. Thanks everybody!

Archived