Mighty Ships

Cruisingirl2012

We watched Mighty Ships on Discovery today and it was featuring the Norwegian Epic. A really nice documentary on the functions of the Cruise and all the work that is put into everything. It really puts things in perspective and makes you appreciate your Cruise and all the staff even more!
Any idea on when it will be repeated?

Any idea on when it will be repeated?

I just googled it and went to the Discovery Channel site and see that it will be on Tuesday. Double check the time and channel guide for your provider.

http://www.discoverychannel.ca/Showpage.aspx?sid=13057

For some strange reason, the DirectTV online guide does not show it. weird

I just googled it and went to the Discovery Channel site and see that it will be on Tuesday. Double check the time and channel guide for your provider.

http://www.discoverychannel.ca/Showpage.aspx?sid=13057

For some strange reason, the DirectTV online guide does not show it. weird

Because you're checking Discovery Channel in Canada. They look like the Discovery Channel in the US (which I'm sure their closely affiliated) - but Mighty Ships is a production of Discovery Canada and the shows they show their are not the same (type or time) as they do here.

I do remember that Mighty Ships is shown on some channel in the US (Planet Green or something like that), but I don't think it was on Disocovery.

Would like to see this, too. If anyone finds in shown in the US, please post. Thanks

Marti, in case you missed it because we were posting at the same time, my link above will let you watch this show now on your computer. :D

Because you're checking Discovery Channel in Canada. They look like the Discovery Channel in the US (which I'm sure their closely affiliated) -....

Wow - thanks for finding that. It was driving me nuts that the schedule did not match up.

As to where these series is shown in the US. Google to rescue

It is part of DirecTV Extra pack, and maybe on some cable channels.

Because you're checking Discovery Channel in Canada. They look like the Discovery Channel in the US (which I'm sure their closely affiliated) - but Mighty Ships is a production of Discovery Canada and the shows they show their are not the same (type or time) as they do here.

I do remember that Mighty Ships is shown on some channel in the US (Planet Green or something like that), but I don't think it was on Disocovery.

You are correct. They have Mighty Ships on the Planet Green channel here in the U.S. which used to be called Discovery Home Channel.

It was shown on Sunday here in Canada. You can be sure it won't be getting erased anytime soon. I'll probably watch it every night till we board and as you can see that's going to be over 400 days. Can't wait!!

Archived