Diamond Princess PC "anytime" dining menus

BJS

STERLING DINING ROOM

Crunchy Texas Garlic Bread- toasted with garlic & herb butter

Breaded Cayenne Fried Onion Rings- thick cut & served with Ancho-chili dip

Aged Prime Rib of Beef-herb crusted premium beef, slow roasted & carved with traditional condiments

New York Steak-seasoned with rock salt & black pepper

Double-Thick Center Cut Pork Chop -flambeed with Calvados, served with baked Granny Smith Apples & country style potatoes

All American Apple Pie-vanilla bean ice cream or sharp cheddar cheese

----------------------------------------------------------

SANTA FE DINING ROOM

Guacamole- hand mashed avocado with red onion, fresh lime & cilantro

Caesar Salad- romaine lettuce, parmesean, garlic & hint of anchovies

Chicken or Beef Fajitas - marinated strips accompanied by grilled bell peppers, sweet onion & mild green chili

Warm Flour Tortillas

Chili & Cumin Rubbed Catfish Filet - papaya & pineapple salsa, black beans & rice verde

Kahlua Rice Pudding- spiced with cinnamon, rasins & coffee liqueur & crowned with caramelized sugar

-----------------------------------------------------

PACIFIC MOON DINING ROOM

Asain Style Sweet Rolls- soft & sweet with coconut & cheese

California Style Sushi- selection of handrolls with a touch of Asia

Five Spice Mandarin Duckling- crispy fried duck with steamed rice & bean sprouts

Sesame Tiger Prawns & Scallops Stir-fry - with baby Bok Choy, Shiitake mushrooms & glass noodles

Brazo De Mercedes- soft meringue & Mango custard rolled with powder sugar

----------------------------------------------------------------

THE VIVALDI DINING ROOM

Focaccia - homemade Italian bread topped with fresh tomato, onion & extra virgin olive oil

Prosciutto Crudo di Parma - thinly sliced & accompanied by sweet cantaloupe & honeydew melon

Penne allo Scoglio - pasta quills with fresh sauteed seafood, simmered in tomato, roasted garlic, pepper & Italian parsley

Homemade Ravioli Tricolore - medley of green, red & white pasta stuffed with Porcini mushrooms, Gorgonzola cheese & spinach with Ricotta, surrounded by a creamy Neapolitan sauce

Ossobuco alla Milanese - veal shank braised in Pinot Grigio, root vegetables, mushrooms & tomato sauce, presented on a golden Saffron risotto

Cannoli alla Siciliana - delicate crisp pastry filled with sweet cream Ricotta

Just a few questions?

No Filet Mignon in Sterling ?

The last menu I saw had these.

Thanks Steve

No not for the Sterling Dining room on the Diamond. Did you see it on that menu or on the Sterling Steakhouse Menu which is different? Sterling dining room on the Diamond or Sapphine is not one you pay extra for like Sterling Steakhouse on the other ships.

While we are on the subject of Sterling's I have always wondered why Princess named one of the dining rooms on the Diamond and the Sapphire Sterling Dining Room when on the other Princess ships they have the Sterling Steakhouse as an alternative restaurant. So many names they could have picked. No wonder people get confused about that. I agree it is very confusing.

Marilyn

My oh my....that sounds yummy! We'll be cruising on the Sapphire in October and (being our first cruise on Princess) we understand you can order the food from the anytime dining restaurants in the main dining rom? Is that correct? We have early seating in the main dining room. We're getting excited already!!

My oh my....that sounds yummy! We'll be cruising on the Sapphire in October and (being our first cruise on Princess) we understand you can order the food from the anytime dining restaurants in the main dining rom? Is that correct? We have early seating in the main dining room. We're getting excited already!!
You will be able to try one of each of the menus.

While some of the nights "featured" a menu from one of the other dining rooms, we found that all you had to do was ask your server if you wanted something like onion rings or garlic bread from another restaurant. They are very accomodation.

I have traditional dining. Can I order off any of these menus in the International Dining Room? I thought I read somewhere that you can.
I answered this see # 8

Archived