Official - navigator to galveston on rccl website now

I know many knew this was a done deal but it's on the website now. Bummer though - it doesn't get to Galveston until December 22, 2013. We LOVE cruising the week after Thanksgiving out of there. I know many Galveston cruisers were hoping for a longer season - instead they've shortened it. The last Galveston cruise appears to be April 27, 2014.

Also hope the Navigator updates will be done before her arrival since we will all be spoiled by Mariner's upgrades!

fyi - the initial prices are insane. $4700 for a Junior Suite for New Years. COME ON RCCL!

I know many knew this was a done deal but it's on the website now. Bummer though - it doesn't get to Galveston until December 22, 2013. We LOVE cruising the week after Thanksgiving out of there. I know many Galveston cruisers were hoping for a longer season - instead they've shortened it. The last Galveston cruise appears to be April 27, 2014.

Also hope the Navigator updates will be done before her arrival since we will all be spoiled by Mariner's upgrades!

fyi - the initial prices are insane. $4700 for a Junior Suite for New Years. COME ON RCCL!

On a brighter note, at least it's a different ship (different shows, etc.) and it will be updated already.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/12028421_Revit_QuickReference_Guide.pdf

I agree. Looking for a Christamas/New Years for 2013 and the pricing is a bit high with everything they have released so far. From what I have seen so far it looks like the Explorer has the best combined 2 week pricing.

Waiting for Grandeur pricing. I am pretty sure I read there was a 10 day covering both Holidays.

Thanks kruze - yes according to your attachment the upgrades are being done right before arrival. Interesting. Hope they don't run behind - I can only imagine the screaming if the Christmas cruise doesn't have everything functioning. With the prices they charge for holiday sailings, they need to make sure everything is 100% done.

Interesting. I really liked the pool deck on Mariner and actually enjoyed both ships. It is fun to see the little differences.

Yes it is interesting.

The competition between lines with updates,refurbs, and changes keeps our curiosity up too.

I'm looking forward to cruising the Brillance for a change!!

I know many knew this was a done deal but it's on the website now. Bummer though - it doesn't get to Galveston until December 22, 2013. ..........

WOW you had me excited at first. We are cruising on The Navigator out of NOLA, January 2013 and thought they were moving her to Galveston, our favorite port to leave from. Then I reread it and saw it was "December 2013."

Oh well I guess I need to book another cruise on her when she is docked in Galveston.

Archived