Price?Time?Location?Build a Bear??

dolphiness

Could someone please tell me if there are special times and locations for the Build a Bears? Also could you tell me the price? My grand-D, really wants to go with us, but mom...well...not yet! lol...Thanks for your help! Oh...also do you get a set of cloths with it or do you have to buy that separate??? Thanks again!

Yes, there are set times for the build a bear. I believe Carnival calls is "Bear Cuddly." It takes place in Camp Carnival and is listed in the Fun Times. They offer it at least 3-4 times during a 7 day cruise. The first time is right after the orientation on the first night. They also offer it when camp closes for lunch on the 1st sea day. I'm not sure about the other times.

They usually have several choices for the animal and the price is around $20. You have to buy the clothes separately, but suprisingly, they are very reasonably priced. The clothes range from $2-7. We spent 25 for the bear and outfit for my DD. Way less than what we spend at an actual build a bear.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

On this last cruise I needed to get one for a non-cruising child, and they were happy to sell it to me once they had run the Build-a-Bear sessions for the kids onboard. I suppose they did not want to run out of supplies.

The price of the kit was $22 (April 2012 price), and it came with one outfit in the box. Actually it did not have to be a bear, it could be one of the other types such as the lion. I bought two additional outfits to go with the set and those were $1 each. TANNISON is correct - there were different outfits at different prices.

They had dogs, cats, bears and fun ship freddie and i'm sure some other animals as well.

They did it during a time that camp was closed. On our 5 day sailing it was offered twice that I can remember.

It was more reasonable in price than I expected. Probably the best value of anything on our cruise compared to the land price lol. :p

It was a fun thing for the parent/child to do together.

I believe it is offered on all ships, and times differ. For us, it was in camp carnival.

Archived