Who was looking for OLD Carnival Photos

Malinda1229

ok saw a posting a few days ago someone was looking for Photos from the Carnivale, Festivale, and Mardi Gras. Can't find the origianl posting but here goes...

the 1st two Feb 1976 pretty sure it was the Carnival...I'm the one in the blue swimsuit at all of 14 years of age poping the ballon on the 40 plus guys lap...wow that is CREEPPPPY!!

the other with 5 of us...geezzzz we look like a fun bunch...someone smile for god sakes you are on cruise!! Its my mom, sister, granmother, me and dad! LOL!!

last one from Feb 1978 guest masqurade ball it think they called it...I was sailor sam and he was Hanna the hooker...cant remember his name but he was a figure skater from CT and just a bit older than me we met on the cruise!

ok saw a posting a few days ago someone was looking for Photos from the Carnivale, Festivale, and Mardi Gras. Can't find the origianl posting but here goes...

the 1st two Feb 1976 pretty sure it was the Carnival...I'm the one in the blue swimsuit at all of 14 years of age poping the ballon on the 40 plus guys lap...wow that is CREEPPPPY!!

the other with 5 of us...geezzzz we look like a fun bunch...someone smile for god sakes you are on cruise!! Its my mom, sister, granmother, me and dad! LOL!!

last one from Feb 1978 guest masqurade ball it think they called it...I was sailor sam and he was Hanna the hooker...cant remember his name but he was a figure skater from CT and just a bit older than me we met on the cruise!

Oh, that first one IS really creepy. The things we used to think were appropriate! Yikes! :eek:

Thanks for sharing!

Still looking for one more it was during the Masqurade Ball it was an older couple...they were maybe 40...lol!! They were 1st and 2nd seating.....they were dressed as toilet seats. Boy has crusing changed! The ships were also TINY but i do remember the wood paneling in the hallways...fun stuff!

Oh, that first one IS really creepy. The things we used to think were appropriate! Yikes! :eek:

Thanks for sharing!

Exactly what I was thinking!:eek: I'm kind of glad I didn't really start cruising til 2004! LOL!:D

Thanks for the giggles, OP!

OMG sent copies of these to my parents...and my dad said it was the biggest laugh he has had in a while...then tells me you know i still have that jacket and tie from the captains night and IT STILL FITS!! Hope he has at least bought new underwear!!!

Archived