AQ 1605 on Reflection. Support Beams on balcony? And some other questions.

jenniebnyc

Does anyone know if cabin 1605 on Reflection has any part of a support beam on the balcony? I can't figure it out by the searches I have done here on CC. Thanks in advance for any info.

Also, anyone know how the pull out bed is on Reflection? We are debating whether or not to sepatate beds or one sleep on pull out. (mother/daughter trip). Thanks

Finally, what days do they serve breakfast and lunch in MDR? If anyone knows the times they are serving that would be great too! We will be on a 7 day Miami to Carribean in January. Thanks!

Does anyone know if cabin 1605 on Reflection has any part of a support beam on the balcony? I can't figure it out by the searches I have done here on CC. Thanks in advance for any info.

Also, anyone know how the pull out bed is on Reflection? We are debating whether or not to sepatate beds or one sleep on pull out. (mother/daughter trip). Thanks

Finally, what days do they serve breakfast and lunch in MDR? If anyone knows the times they are serving that would be great too! We will be on a 7 day Miami to Carribean in January. Thanks!

The support beam comes down between 1601 and 1603.

Aqua Class does not have sofa beds, pull out or whatever, so if you are staying in AQ, ask them to separate the beds.

MDR is open for breakfast 7 days a week. Lunch only on sea days but not on day of embarkation or the day they have the brunch in the MDR.

If you are AQ, have breakfast in Blu.

Just chiming in to say that 1605--and its Deck 12 equivalent on Reflection, 2153--are my personal favorites... I've sailed in those two cabins for a total of 72 nights and would do so again without hesitation...

Expanded veranda, great forward view, right near the elevator, and very convenient...

In my opinion, you've made a great choice!

Archived