Freedom of the Seas - Spreadsheet

oracer

I saw a variation of this excel spreadsheet that helped me with scheduling different activities and thought others would find it useful. The one I am attaching is for those going on the Eastern Caribbean this year (Freedom of the Seas). Has the itenerary, meals (dinner, lunch and specialty), Flowrider schedule and other useful things. It is easily changeable to other cruises.

freedom schedule.xls

Edited by oracer

Nicely done...

I saw a variation of this excel spreadsheet that helped me with scheduling different activities and thought others would find it useful. The one I am attaching is for those going on the Eastern Caribbean this year (Freedom of the Seas). Has the itenerary, meals (dinner, lunch and specialty), Flowrider schedule and other useful things. It is easily changeable to other cruises.

It opened for me, but it complained that the file extension was wrong for the format. I think it's really a newer Excel xlsx file. Maybe your version of Excel is older?

Tom

Tried to open with Excel but it is all 'gobbledegook'.

What's wrong, anyone know?

Sorry if it came out as gobbledegook. The other poster was correct, that I had to change the file extension on the excel file from .xlsx to .xls. (the forum does not recognize the newer version). Hope that helps.

Thank you, that is a big help!

Cheryl