Ventura/ Azura E deck Del Balcony cabins

kk70

Has anyone experienced E deck deluxe balcony cabins on Azura or Ventura? They are directly above Havanna nightclub and I am concerned about the noise below. They are the only location left on a potential cruise. Comments welcome.

Yes, I thought the same. But the experiance was no noise. They are great cabins with a Bath and seperate sitting area. On the the celeb cruises boats same build they are suites. We were on the Azura where the bar below is Manhatten or something similar. Have a good cruise.

We had E725 (I think?) on Ventura - it was one of the aft deluxe balcony cabins.

I do not remember any noise - in fact it was quiet as there was little "through traffic" in the corridors.

The only noticeable thing was Mrs Rooftop suffered a bit from sea legs when we returned after a 7 day cruise - the first and only time she's experienced it. The only thing we could pin it down to was the cabin being very aft - as we usually end up (by chance) mid ships.

This is a copy of a post from a couple of years ago.

We have had E deck deluxe balcony cabins on both Ventura and Azura as we preferred them covered rather than completely open.

You still get sun the same as any other covered balcony. We had a bad experience on Ventura in E730 unfortunately the speakers from the Havana are bolted to the ceiling below the bathroom of this cabin so had vibration and noise. Have had E720 5 doors up and not heard a thing.

Azura have had E721 a nice cabin, no noise you get sun the same as any other cabin, as for port views depends which way the ship is moored sometimes we were port facing another times sea facing.

Now we always try for a C deck balcony as you have the best of both worlds with a half covered/half open balcony, cabin maybe smaller but the savings can be considerable.

I had a different experience with these cabins. Nice balcony,nice bath, but the BOOM BOOM from Havanah's vibrated through the floor & into our pillows until after 2:00am. (Maybe I'm just a light sleeper) but NEVER going there again.