Park & Cruise

missouri_chick

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I booked through HOTELNPARKING.com for our upcoming cruise Dec 27th

This is what I got:

NEW ORLEANS EXPRESSWAY HOTEL formerly QUALITY INN New Orleans Cruiseport . Hotel and parking package includes one night hotel accommodations, long term parking up to 7 days and Free shuttle drop off to cruiseport shuttle service.

Your reservation is confirmed. and guaranteed for late arrival. An advance deposit of $27.12 has been charged to your credit card to guarantee your reservation and the remaining balance of $107.35(taxes included), must be paid to the hotel at check-in.

I thought that was a great price for a room the night before our cruise and parking for the week of the cruise. Reviews seemed decent on the place, and we are basic, easily satisfied consumers, so safe/clean/well priced is all we were looking for. I hope this helps.

We stayed at the Prytania Oaks Hotel in the Garden District in January and we are staying there again next month. They offer free parking while you are on your cruise. I think its about $100 a night.

We took the trolley back and forth to the French Quarter, it was a short ride.

• 2 months later...

I called the Prytania Parks hotel and they told me that you have to stay 2 nights to get free parking :(. We ended up booking the Sheraton in Metarie. They are letting us keep our car there while we cruise next week for free.

Edited by smokey11

We were satisfied with the Comfort Inn/New Orleans Expressway in Gretna. Inexpensive, clean, friendly staff, efficient shuttle to AND from the cruiseport. The rooms are old and run down...this is NOT a fancy hotel, but it felt safe and the bed was VERY comfortable. We intend to stay with them next year. Good deal for the money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk