Independence Eastern July 19 Compasses, menu order, and Kid's stuff

I am in the middle of writing a review of my fabulous cruise on Independence July 19-26 (Eastern), but it is taking longer than I thought, so here is the paperwork if anyone is interested.

I have the Welcome Aboard info, the Compasses for each day, the Teen guides for 12-14 and 15-17, and the Adventure Ocean Overview and first day for ages 3-11. I'm sorry, my kids didn't go to AO at all, so I don't have the other days. I'm not sure why they didn't deliver them to the room because we did sign them up, but they just never wanted to go and they are old enough to hang out with us and have a good time. It didn't even occur to me that I never got the other pages until the end of the cruise.

The menu order was:

Sunday: Mojo

Monday: Saffron (this was Formal night)

Tuesday: Sage

Wednesday: Pomodoro

Thursday: Pimiento

Friday: Jasmine (formal night)

Saturday: Shiitake

I took a picture of Sage, but totally messed up and didn't get the second page of entress. This was the night that we were in San Juan, so I didn't eat in the restaurant that night, so can't tell you anything about it. I will post what I have. The other menus are the basic ones that have been posted many times, Sage was the only one that I hadn't seen before.

Here is a link to a review with Mojo, Saffron, Pimiento, and Pomodoro, the menus start at comment # 63. I know I have seen Jasmine and Shiitake on another post, just can't find it right now.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2227702&page=4

I don't know if I remember how to post photos from photobucket, so here's a test.

http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae237/mickev05/July%202015%20Indy%20Compasses%20plus/7-21-2015%20Day%203%20San%20Juan%203_zpssu0gpsp8.jpg

7-21-2015%20Day%203%20San%20Juan%204_zpsdowg9xsx.jpg

7-21-2015%20Day%203%20San%20Juan%205_zps1dpw0xry.jpg

7-21-2015%20Day%203%20San%20Juan%206_zpsuxnnxn50.jpg

Sorry I missed the second page of entrees, I must have hit the arrow too fast and not realized it. However, I have seen another menu somewhere else and it showed some other entrees of Sole Muniere with lemon butter and horseradish potatoes, mustard crusted roast beef, and grilled chicken salad.

Here is one of the lunch menus for the MDR. They do different ones each day, but we never had the chance to eat there for lunch. I took a picture of this as we were leaving breakfast. Here is the breakfast menu as well, the daily ultimates changes each day. This was Saturday's menu, which was chocolate themed. Not the greatest quality. Loved breakfast in the MDR, I only wish they had it past 10am.

7-21-2015%20Day%203%20San%20Juan%202_zpsvtrpk4w1.jpg

7-25-2015%20Day%207%20At%20Sea%204_zps6azyoy1i.jpg

Meet and Mingle invite (which we weren't able to go to), and information on the Ice Show. You didn't have to go get tickets, you were assigned by muster station. That being said, we were scheduled for the very last show and they didn't check anything, so anyone could have gone. Not sure if the other 3 shows were like that or not.

Meet%20amp%20Mingle%20and%20Ice%20Show_zps6pdtdw8b.jpg

A notice of an RCCL excursion that was cancelled. This was the main reason I booked this cruise with the nighttime stay in Puerto Rico, so needless to say, I was extremely disappointed. What's weird is that the only person who got a notice was my niece in her dad's room. There were 3 other rooms that were also on the same excursion (and I booked them all online so we were all together), but none of us got a notice.

Also an invite to a Welcome Back Party. Really wanted to go but it was at 5:15 on a port day. We had just enough time to get back from St. Kitts and get showered and ready for a 6:00 dinner. We had 3 1/2 sea days, like they couldn't have found time on one of those days to have this party? I was really bummed about that.

Cancelled%20Excursion%20and%20MEet%20amp%20Greet_zpsvu0bbwon.jpg

That's it for the documents. I had the information for debarkation, but can't find it at the moment. If I find it, I will post it here. I am working on a review, but am only on Day 2, so hopefully I will finish it soon.

It was a great ship, a great cruise, absolutely LOVED the Cruise Director. The only bad thing I can say is that the drink prices were outrageous and the prices of the photos were as well. Plus, the timing of the welcome back party like I mentioned.

Found the departure info!

They delivered the luggage tags the night before. I have heard that you can go to guest services and try to change them, but ours was #26, so it a 9:30 departure, which I thought was fine. They were running really late, though, and didn't call us until 10:15 (when they announced "all numbers have now been called, so please depart"....even though the last number they had called was #25.). Then it was a nightmare getting through the terminal because you had people with numbers 26-46 all going at the same time....kind of defeated the purpose of staggering it. Next time we will try to switch out for an earlier number because we had a long drive ahead of us.

Departure%20info%20pg%201_zpsrvwhtw8s.jpg

Departure%20info%20pg%202_zpskkpqhpps.jpg

Edited by mickev99

Thanks so much for posting the Compasses. We'll be sailing Indy in October.

Yes I agree. Ditto to Indy in October and the compasses have been helpful in planning my dinner times around some favourite shows.