Epic DAILIES!

naagnel55

Thanks , these are a great help in deciding what time to go for our meals, trying not to miss out on family fun. Anyone know what day/time kids club slime time is on ?? Would love to see the back of the dailies if you get chance to scan them. 5 days and counting till cruise

Thank you so much for posting these!! This will be a great help. I'd love to hear your thoughts/tips/review on this cruise. I'm sure you had a great time!

I do have one question - do you recall what time disembarkation starts in Rome? I know it arrives at 6 AM and my flight is at 11:05 AM back to the States. I'm hoping I can get off the ship by 7 AM to meet my private transfer.

Thank you again! :)

I'll try and post some thoughts tomorrow! I believe the disembark began at 6:30am, they asked everyone to be off by 9am. They have it arranged by colored tags, however if you walk off with your luggage on your own you can go whenever you want. Very easy, took an extremely short time out of Rome!

I'll try and post some thoughts tomorrow! I believe the disembark began at 6:30am, they asked everyone to be off by 9am. They have it arranged by colored tags, however if you walk off with your luggage on your own you can go whenever you want. Very easy, took an extremely short time out of Rome!

Whew!! I'm so glad to hear they started disembarking at 6:30 - you've given me so much relief! Thank u again for everything!!!!!