Splashaway Bay vs H2O Zone

What is the difference between these two? I haven't been on a ship with either. I see some differences, but my main question is will Splashaway Bay have the shallow kids pool in addition to the water play items or has the kids pool been eliminated from that area?

Thanks. I should have specified the one like Liberty of the seas. I'm trying to get an idea of what it'll look like on Adventure since I'm thinking of booking a cruise on it for 2018. My son likes water slides but he also likes the kids pools and I wanted to know if he'll have a place to swim on the ship without interfering with adults in the main pool.

Since Majesty is much smaller I think the area might not be as similar to the Voyager class as the Liberty would be. Thanks again for the feedback.

Lol. Is it possible that adventure won't have the pool in Splashaway Bay since it's not Freedom class and doesn't currently have a H2O zone? Maybe that's why I didn't see it. I was on Navigator years ago and I only remember 2 pools - solarium and main (I think) but I didn't pay that much attention at the time.

Lol. Is it possible that adventure won't have the pool in Splashaway Bay since it's not Freedom class and doesn't currently have a H2O zone? Maybe that's why I didn't see it. I was on Navigator years ago and I only remember 2 pools - solarium and main (I think) but I didn't pay that much attention at the time.

Splashaway Bay on Adventure will take the place of the inline roller skating track on the aft part of deck 13. Don't know about the pool.