Lugggage to Airport - Port Valet & Luggage Direct

CM1984

After researching and learning on CC, and much relief, then disappointment, then relief again here are a few “happy” luggage options for some cruisers disembarking from Seattle and flying out on the same day:

PORT VALET-Seattle: Copied from the West Coast Departures Thread, provided by “Pierlesscruisers”(thank you Tom): This program is only offered to guests flying from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) with Southwest Airlines, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines (domestic flights only), JetBlue Airways, and United Airlines. For domestic and international flights, the first segment of the flight should be a participating airline and the connecting flight can be with a different airline as long as it's booked on the same record locator number on the reservation. Flight departure time must be after 11:00 am from Seattle on the same day of disembarkation and Southwest Airlines flights must not be later than 6:00 pm from Seattle on the same day of disembarkation. (PORT VALET IS A FREE SERVICE)

LUGGAGE DIRECT: I spoke with HAL Consultant about this and found it is also available, however there is a cost -$19.95 PER PERSON UP TO 3 BAGS.

• Ability to enjoy your final hours in port at your leisure without having to stand in line at the airport.

• Avoid lines at disembarkation as you are invited to be the first to disembark

• No need to locate your luggage or wait for a porters assistance in the terminal

• Avoid lines at the airport – with boarding pass in hand and no luggage to check you can proceed directly to Security.

• Luggage Direct is available on all of our vessels when sailing in and out of the following ports:

- Anchorage

- Fort Lauderdale

- Seattle

Again, BOTH are for flights leaving after 11:00am – more information is provided in your cabin, which will give all details. I sure hope this helps others with their travel plans, it sure did make me happy!

Also posting on May 12 Eurodam Roll Call

Edited by CM1984
Lots of typos to fix - I should proof, yes?