Volendam Room 7086 pictures

robntawn

Bad Words

Bad Words

Bad Words

... You're GIVING AWAY one of the best secret values aboard the Volendam/Zaandam!!!!!

Now I'll never get to book it again ... OR HAL will realize it has a window!!!! :mad:

;)

hehehe

Great photos.

Robntawn-

Thanks for the great pictures! My boys will be in that cabin during our holiday cruise. It will be great as their biggest complaint was not knowing what time it was in an interior!!

P.S. Rev Neal- What window???????:eek: ;)

Sharing is caring....now you wouldn't REALLY mind sharing your fav. room, would you?

I don't mind my fellow passengers finding out about and booking these two cabins on cruises when/where I'm not occupying one of them. That's the least of my concerns. What I'm afraid of is that, if these two cabins on the Volendam/Zaandam become known about, and the Line realizes that they've got TWO cabins with windows that are classed and charged as INSIDE cabins, they'll CHANGE their classifications and charge MORE for them ... thus RUINING their value.

Sorry ... NO ... keep 'em a secret.

I don't mind my fellow passengers finding out about and booking these two cabins on cruises when/where I'm not occupying one of them. That's the least of my concerns. What I'm afraid of is that, if these two cabins on the Volendam/Zaandam become known about, and the Line realizes that they've got TWO cabins with windows that are classed and charged as INSIDE cabins, they'll CHANGE their classifications and charge MORE for them ... thus RUINING their value.

Sorry ... NO ... keep 'em a secret.

Ahhh!!! True True! I just thought it was a great painting. I thought y'all were admiring something else in the room. Honest! I did!!

• 1 month later...

Archived