Lunch at Eagle or Palm Beach?

lauren0309

Another question about the beaches, since we are renting a jeep and will be on our own, is it better to go to drive around to see the sites first and then go to the beach or is it better to go to the beach first. I was wondering how crowded the beaches get later on.

You can have lunch at any of the resorts along Eagle Beach. There are a couple of free standing places also. You will find a greater variety and quantity of both resorts and freestanding spots along Palm Beach.

All of the resorts have facilities such as restrooms. Most easily acessible to you will be those near the swimming pool or restaurant.

I would imagine it would be much easier to tour first and then spend the rest of your day at the beach. At the time of the year when you will be there, you should not have any problems with the beach being that overcrowded. As a matter of fact, there is a vendor renting chaises and umbrellas between the Radisson and Riu Resorts. The Riu is closed for renovations so the beach is not being used. You will surely find a spot there. :D

There is another thread here in the forum with some info. I will try to locate it.

Archived